Toribash
Originally Posted by Athin View Post
I was trying to get into SP but man it is a grind

Just takes a lot of time and dedication, anyone can do it.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Trial View Post
Just takes a lot of time and dedication, anyone can do it.

You can scope my replay thread in my sig, Im pretty bad
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~

I can help you out with replay stuff Athin, I never did replay making till last summer, but I started out really good at it because I had played so many different multiplayer mods, it takes a lot of time and do overs to get anything right. There’s a few replays I’ve just stopped because I can’t break all the joints I want with a certain move, it’s a real struggle.
Just be okay with putting a replay down and making awhile other one. That’s how I do it
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
replays are bad
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn

just keep practicing yo, I used to be complete trash and I still am but there was a period of time when I was actually pretty nice
previously known as Lopsin

Doing so right now, not half bad.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
I can help you out with replay stuff Athin, I never did replay making till last summer, but I started out really good at it because I had played so many different multiplayer mods, it takes a lot of time and do overs to get anything right. There’s a few replays I’ve just stopped because I can’t break all the joints I want with a certain move, it’s a real struggle.
Just be okay with putting a replay down and making awhile other one. That’s how I do it

Do you have any replays I can see?

Originally Posted by peep View Post
just keep practicing yo, I used to be complete trash and I still am but there was a period of time when I was actually pretty nice

Originally Posted by Trial View Post
Doing so right now, not half bad.

Thank you guys! Love the support! Imma keep trying my best, I just dont know how to open
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
just do random shit, also i wouldnt start at 100 ed cus the replay looks bad then, just saying if you didnt know

cash to burn
in my 8 years of making SP replays i still haven't figured out how to do openers tbh
previously known as Lopsin
im pretty sure no one knows how to do openers, there are simple ones you can steal off other people or re-use the cool ones that you used but thats not original and people won't like it, so you're pressed to always use a new opener and im pretty sure that in SP every single combination has been done, so openers aren't very satisfactory to make xd

cash to burn