Toribash
posted for discussion, most decisions will be made when your replays come in.

also, where are you from?
Hello. My name is Roma and I live in Ukraine (GMT +2). When i left [uoy] like 2 years ago, I began to feel lonely and eventually quit toribash. Ever since I have had only 2 friends. One of them I know IRL, but most of the time we play LoL and rarely anything else. I have noticed that I spend almost entire day talking to second one via skype. We got some topics to discuss, games to play... but I want more people to talk to. Thats why I came to this place. I have searched for a bit, and this clan is the most active I have found. I feel like i want to be here with such a good people.
Im 17 and this is my first year in university. When I graduate I will try to escape my country and settle in Sweden. I have 2-3 games that I spend my free time on, but usually if I dont have one I try to self-educate or do some efficient work. These are LoL, osu! and ones that i get invited to. When I was a child I used to listen to rap, then, when i got Internet and started to speak with people, I swapped to D`n`B, then was Rock, then was psychedelic, than was rap again... now I dont even know what makes me feel good, or maybe I dont find particular songs that I would like. Now the most satisfying genre for me is breackcore, but i feel like it wont last for long :s
I know Russian, Ukrainian, English and in addition to that Im learning Swedish. Im seeking communication with English speaking people to improve my language skills.
Thats pretty much it. I hope you like my application and even more that you will like me.
Originally Posted by Augans View Post
posted for discussion, most decisions will be made when your replays come in.

also, where are you from?

I am from australia
-----
hello i have chosen a wide range of skills and techniques as well as mods to show u my flexibility in toribash
-----
more replays
-----
one more
Attached Files
0122.rpl (44.1 KB, 4 views)
dat decap.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
ma skillz.rpl (38.7 KB, 5 views)
part one.rpl (104.4 KB, 4 views)
seeking power.rpl (38.7 KB, 4 views)
that punch.rpl (54.8 KB, 5 views)
that save in skill.rpl (54.4 KB, 4 views)
that skills level.rpl (52.0 KB, 4 views)
the Ultimate spar.rpl (313.3 KB, 7 views)
the torture.rpl (68.2 KB, 4 views)
that skillz.rpl (27.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Problemz; Mar 24, 2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Creati0n accepted to trial, you'll be invited to the clan after a while
Last edited by PlataBear; Mar 24, 2014 at 01:37 AM.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Hey guys, long time no see. Long story short I left for bs reasons and I have grown to realize that, sadly it took this long so here I am crawling back :c. I am James, some of you may know me as DesertAir, GodzVital, or even Heredon. I am 14, and in US Eastern Standard GMT. I currently have no clue what belt I am but what does that matter. I come to say sorry and wish to join back up with some old friends.

In my spar vs dobby, I am tori and dobs is uke.
My Parkour c is a wip btw, working out the second jump.
-----
And about Heredon being in beta, I was going to app on there but it seems to be glitched and I cannot leave the clan.
Attached Files
Spar - Hattersin 10-29.rpl (511.1 KB, 6 views)
Spar - Dobby.rpl (324.7 KB, 4 views)
Spar - EazyB.rpl (281.5 KB, 4 views)
Demini - Meteor Shower.rpl (104.0 KB, 5 views)
Heredon - Parkour c.rpl (334.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Demini; Mar 24, 2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
get the fuck out youve been in and out of this clan too many times
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up