Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Hempel View Post
Soul: If it is ur first glass object - It's reaaaly nice, my first glass thing was horrible xDD...

also, I tried to make a dice... But I can't find enough good material for background... Any ideas?

Yeah it is my first It looks like jelly in my opinion but lol I am working on something else now.
Also the dice, how'd you make it less computery and erm more real that looks almost real, also the background.. I reccomend you get a picture of a poker table but from the top of the table looking up at an angle with a lamp looking at it. to make it seem like a photo's are being taken or something. Better yet.. make a table and then place them into it. Make sure to give the table a felt looking texture
-----
Also, not gonna work to much on Blender today but will do a tiny bit. might post what i get up to here
Last edited by souldevilj; Aug 14, 2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
worth 2k
and i still newbie about making tribal and something robotic,,,,,
what is paths tool?

Ohh, okay
When you open gimp 2, click anywhere on the toolbox, then press B,
then you'll automatically changes to paths tool
Can anyone tell me how to create spoilers?
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post

3D or 2D software? (I mean is this a thing like Blender or is it GIMP art :S)
soul check my new renders ;-) look some page back, now I'm not in Home, here internet is sloooow :/ I can't post it again...
Originally Posted by Hempel View Post
soul check my new renders ;-) look some page back, now I'm not in Home, here internet is sloooow :/ I can't post it again...

Lol im on a dongle in the country side... I have 1 bar of HSPA connect... You don't know the meaning of slow. xD
And I did took me forever to load them but there awesome. Wish I could do a cloth like that :S
Since i havent done anythign 3D for a week im a little rusty... ill try get back into it though.
Originally Posted by Elvis2 View Post

[spoiler=(Spoiler title)][/spoiler] .
MARKET RULES|ACCOUNT TRADING|SCAM REPORT
Have any questions? Need help? PM me!
✌[eVo]|[raku]✌
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
GIMP is a 2D program with can calculate into some 3D objects ;)

You mean you can basicly draw something and tell it to slap it onto a 3D shape :S
yeah. for example: you draw a head and then tell the Programm to make the flat into a ball, so you can see how the head looks like ;)

this is called 'spinny' and you can find it an many auctions or shops selling heads ;)