Toribash
Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
Destroy France from the inside. This is what i'd do.

... How did you know...
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
change the brightness thingy, for me the background is pretty much transparent
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
also GZ.

Judo sux btw;]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
remember isn't only a question of belt.The belt limit is just a good way for don't let post here lot of newbie like in evo-alpha-bncy forum.Only thing real needed are skills,and judo isn't the best mod for gain it(btw even judo can help..i learned how to comeback from that mod)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
True it is good to learn saving yourself without certain limbs, and coming to continue fights.
The only f*ckd up thing about judo is the first turn ( allways 50% 50% ) and allmost "all people that play it" show real lack of creativity with their openers, so it gets boring seeing thesame 4 openers allways.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"