Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Will you enter this tourney? (Max 8 or 16)
Yes!
14 Votes / 82.35%
No...
3 Votes / 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by skipe12 View Post
Why? I mean that all people which are really Aeons and really good players can be Elite.

/offlanguage
Ich meine jeder der was drauf hat und schon ein richtig Aeon ist sollte schon die Chance haben zum Elite zu werden... es ist ja kein begrenzter Rang... es geht um die wahren Aeons die was drauf haben.

No /offlanguage.
Don't do it again, PM it.

And because, if we just keep moving people up to Elite Members, there will eventually be no regular members!
Translating what InYa wrote there:

I think everybody who's good and a real aeon should have the chance to become Elite. It's no limited rank. It's for the real good and faithful Aeon's.
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
Not godd Idea, if noone tells them what theyhave done wrong they'll never know and never do different. Also, they might start spamming, asking wether they are in or not :/
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange æons, even death may die
Well we should tell them to use the form at least.
It's not like we can take anyone who wants to join.
We also need to check their recent posts to see if they have applied for any other clans, if so, we shouldn't let them in.
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
I think we should enforce some rules here on the Aeon board.
In my opinion, these rules consist of:

-No Spamming: (Typing "ok", "yep", "lol", "lmao", or short sentences like "oh, I like that!" in a single post)
-No Double Posting: (Unless the post made by you is 5 days old or older)
-Constructive Criticism Only: (Don't say "Damn that sucks!" to your clan mates, it's just not proper)
-Speak English!: (No /offlanguage or /german stuff, no one else can understand it, and is best left for PM's. Also, if you are speaking English, make it readable. No l33t-speak or anything.)
-Don't Bump Old/Useless Threads: (Posting on threads a month after the last post was made is not necessary.)

All offenders will be put on a list here, so we can keep track of offenses.

If you would like the charge someone, this is the format you must do it in:

Name of Offender:
What Offense Comitted:
Date Posted (1 Day Ago, 2 Days Ago etc.)*:
What Thread Was It Posted In:
Screenshot (Optional):

*= Post can not be more than 5 days old if you would like to charge for it.

When you are charged, you have the right to appeal that charge. Explain in a detailed paragraph why you shouldn't be charged.

If you fail to appeal your case, or choose not to, your name will go on this list, with your name, how many times you've been charged, and what offense you've committed, like this:

SilentAssassin - 1 Offense - Double Posting

There are no fines involved until the 3rd charge, then the leader (TheAnimal) will decide how much the fine will be.

If you refuse to pay, you will be kicked.

From the 3rd charge on, your fine will be doubled. So if I was fined 200 TC on my 3rd charge, then I'll pay 400 TC on my next.

If you manage to be fined 4 times, then you will be kicked.

but if you post somethin imprtend is it ok? or never? i only wnat to know because i got no internet at my pc so it can be that im a long time afk