Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by PhyscoXxXx View Post
Name:Jason crookie
Who informed you to join: MrGarry
What gender are you: Male
Do you understand how to work an oven: Yes I am a great cook, mostly use a grill yeah buddy
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: no
What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: canoeing
Is it dobbys fault: No
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing:no
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: no
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: Well this clan is very strict and nice and funny, also its active that i like alot, and my last name is crookie and it goes with cookie

I slept whilst reading this app. It was effectively boring.

hu z mrgarry
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
even i know its dobbys fault... and who the fuck am I?

You don't want the answer to that.

Originally Posted by PhyscoXxXx View Post
Name:Jason crookie
Who informed you to join: MrGarry
What gender are you: Male
Do you understand how to work an oven: Yes I am a great cook, mostly use a grill yeah buddy
If you have an exceptionaly delectable cookie recipe that you think we may find useful please explain the ingredients and cooking process: no
What merit badges have you attained so far and what merit badges do you plan on working for: canoeing
Is it dobbys fault: No
Do you have any special expertise such as braiding hair, baking or sowing:no
Rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach as a incredibly descriptive recipe to bake our world renowned Wood Elf™ cookies: no
Why the fuck do you want to join a cookie-themed clan anyway: Well this clan is very strict and nice and funny, also its active that i like alot, and my last name is crookie and it goes with cookie

Asscepted.
I'm pretty fine with Psycho... Though I dislike those XxXx thingies on the end of his nickname.
It makes me wish I had my nickname changed to Le. lol...
Also, he didn't rewrite Abraham Lincolns famous speach. :<
But anyways, enough gay talk. I say that I'm neutral. So it's neither a yes or a no.
Last edited by Lexx; Aug 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •