Toribash
Playing gangplank is all about how much gold you can get. No one cares about kills/deaths or winning, just as long as you got more gold than anyone else. This is why you take the gold per 10 quints, 9/0/21 masteries with greed, and only buy avarice blades. Then you run around parrrrrrlay-ing stuff and using your ulti to steal as many kills as you can.
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Playing gangplank is all about how much gold you can get. No one cares about kills/deaths or winning, just as long as you got more gold than anyone else. This is why you take the gold per 10 quints, 9/0/21 masteries with greed, and only buy avarice blades. Then you run around parrrrrrlay-ing stuff and using your ulti to steal as many kills as you can.

I play gangplank to kill ninja's and get wenches.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I have my bad moments in both LoL and HoN, I have low PSR in both ( around 800 ) but honestly I'm not that bad, especially in HoN where my psr is comparable to that of a 1500+ :v

My elo right no in LoL is 134x.
In HoN i had a psr of 1800 before the beta was over. D:
piss
nocturne is going to be awesome ^^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
My elo right no in LoL is 134x.
In HoN i had a psr of 1800 before the beta was over. D:

it was either because everyone you played against was really shitty or you are the best HoN player I have ever knew or actually saw before, I highly doubt it would be 1800 if you played again :v
I'd stick to 1600-1700 if i started playing again, no doubt about that. but \o/ patch just went live. updating now.

EDIT: Just got in, shops down D:
piss