Toribash
Don't get it lol , so you are chinese , live in maylasia , can speak japanese.

Souns like a mix : chinese + maylasia + japanese = Takari .

Don't take this serious takari , i am just playing
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Don't get it lol , so you are chinese , live in maylasia , can speak japanese.

Souns like a mix : chinese + maylasia + japanese = Takari .

Don't take this serious takari , i am just playing

Malaysia...

Malaysia...

Malaysia...

Get it right. :3
Originally Posted by Miku View Post
i think he meant Malaysian.

Nope, he wanted to mention the country. Anyway, Malaysian means the people from the country. Remove the N, then it's the name of the country.
Originally Posted by TheLunatic View Post
Stop deleting my posts please..

Sure, when the quality of posts becomes decent enough for me to let them stay here. But till then, I'll do whatever it takes for people to finally understand what they are not doing right. Simply talking to them about it doesn't seem to work, so I am taking actions now. Seeing as even editing posts and even deleting some doesn't work either, there is only one option left, I guess.

Urgh. Should I post a guide about how to post or something? Because it seems like people think this is some sort of a instant messaging service of sorts.
Put more thought into your posts. Make them worth reading, not just posting for the sake of it.
Is it really that hard to understand? Damn.

Posts such as "Agreed" or "Whatever, man" simply kill me from inside. How can you even do such atrocities? Or, for example, jade likes to simply state his emotional state without any reasoning or backstory. He simply says "I'm happy" or "I'm angry". Who cares? You're not telling us anything. At least explain why are you happy or sad, or whatever.

I'm not doing this to offend anyone. I am merely trying to make you understand and change your way of posting. Until now - without success.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Arthur, Are my posts okay? Sorry if they arent.

Also tak, If he wanted to say countries he would have said china japan and malaysia so gg.
Arthur, Are my posts okay? Sorry if they arent.

Also tak, If he wanted to say countries he would have said china japan and malaysia so gg.

he still spelled it wrong, gg.
Last edited by Scorpio; Oct 16, 2013 at 05:57 PM.
Talking about art, I Just created art c:

Bleh.

Can you teach me how to make art? c:
I mostly want to create my own head.