Toribash
nn guys

/me goes to bed
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Geez it was a joke ok?
As an apology i will give you a brief, more serious application.

My real name is Magnus Willers and i am 17 years old. I live in Stockholm, Sweden GMT+1
I have played for just some days and i feel that this is something i can dedicate some of my time to.

I joined three days ago 2010-06-08
I have the green belt and going up up up.

One of the reasons i want to join is that bust3r is a good friend of mine and since he's in it must be a good clan and also from what i have seen from the clan description it is neither too serious nor too immature (at least for me).
Another reason is that i have been searching for a forum to show my creativity after onemorelevel:s forum shut down and i could no longer post my beloved Free Rider 2 tracks ;(
With Toribash i get the same feeling of being able to play around and be rewarded for your creative efforts.

I guess my TC balance isn't really anything to mention but i have 830 TC at the moment.

I don't really have any special "talents" that would be useful for your clan however i am an art oriented person but sadly i don’t have tools like Photoshop etc. meaning I’d like to be to your help if i can

Otherwise im pretty active, you can almost say that if I’m not at school or on holiday then im in front of my computer. Seriously...

If you want replays i can give it to you but they probably isn’t worth mentioning :P
/MaWii
IT's a no. Too schematish, and wtf, joining a clan for one person in it. Even though the app is nice, you're a greenbelt, unknown on forums, with no tc, and with a fucking stupid sense of humour.
AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS SAID I GOT TROLLED.

No but seriously, I'm going to need a few more opinions before I vote.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
I did read. But you only apologize, when they say something ;/
yousomean
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
:s
Sadfayce.
That sucks...
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
inorite yeah i dont have the time nor all of the supplies to fix it at the moment
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
ohno, I'll give him a no.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Kordiss View Post
IT's a no. Too schematish, and wtf, joining a clan for one person in it. Even though the app is nice, you're a greenbelt, unknown on forums, with no tc, and with a fucking stupid sense of humour.

Well bust3r is really the only one i know playing Toribash since he was the one who introduced me to the game. He said that i could write whatever in the application thread so i went for it.