Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeh really cool,I wanted to do a pic where I am holding uke' head,but now I have another idea.
have you notcied that in version 3.72,when you hold uke's head,there are 2 blood stripes?
hehe nice.

usually I don't post one replay by one,but this is EPIC,the decap is a bit realistic (it seems a wrestling move to me ;) ) but thefinal pose,is simply epic,and I wanted to say that in that pose I was relaxe,I extended only hips (I think)
Attached Files
brutal decap+ epic pose.rpl (65.7 KB, 5 views)
Kingdrake: nice replay, a bit too stiff though, nice pose :P
Kwygon: ... Holy fuck.. Epic
Gay for 2Bash
Pink robe ftw
HOLY CRAP,that was epic.
gerk:I saved that replay only for the pose I think that in our clan vid my replays will be decaps etc....and poses,because I'm learning them.I kick some asses in mp but I don't do cool mp replays.

one more thing,do you suggest me to enter in runner league?
Plz rate them and give advise
The head passing is not that cool tho.
Attached Files
(madman)crazy.rpl (109.7 KB, 9 views)
(online)epic match.rpl (65.7 KB, 8 views)
(head passing)boredom.rpl (100.8 KB, 10 views)
How do we get more members.
It was a great idea to introduce junior members but we need more advanced members and just more members all togeather.
What do you guys suggest because i think that we all want to advance Hybrid, make it a bigger clan and becomeone one of the elite clans.
We can look at a clan like Nano, they just became official and already the average belt is like 4th Dan. Maybe we need to raise the requirements and have more drives. What do you guys think?
Our average belt is about 4th DAN not counting the junior members...
But some more members would be good.