Toribash
A bot beat me to the eVo clan.

/logout
-----
Took the time in applying for a position to the event coming up.
Tell me what you think. c:

Two positions I'd like to apply for would be ;
-Organizer
-Host

Why would I be a nice organizer for the event, you may ask?
Well it truly depends on what's actually being organized. I vary from thread organization, to in-game crowed control. As far as organization goes, I am very OCD. Things MUST be perfect, in order or created neatly in context.

I refuse to have anything sloppy or out of place. Especially having to do with competition. That plays the biggest role in this event, being organized. If you have everything fuster-clucked in the thread and/or in-game, you can forget having anybody taking it seriously.

There may be quite a few of young kids in here, but with the right attitude and structure of something like organization, it'll make you forget the number and identify their actions.

Why would I, keaton/zouph, be a great host?

Start things off with the amount of tourneys I host weekly. It's not exactly showing off or sounding cocky, it's just what I love to do. I've probably spent about $2000.00 total the entire four years of my Toribash experience. It may not seem like a lot, but I've also been on and off due to school, which I am now graduated. Graduated = more time to donate towards this event.

Tourneys are my way of peace, and for others to have a good time and want to continue to skill themselves to come back. I do a tourney almost every day, if not 3-4 times a week. Everybody loves doing them, I change them up, etc.

There are three main things you must understand in order to be a successful host:

1. Where you stand, and the stance you take.
2. Your actions effect anyone else.
3. Your attitude will be remembered, just as much as your name.

Now I'll take some time in explaining each idea:

1. What I mean by "Where you stand", is who you are as a person. Are you a serious type, humorous, joyful, etc. It basically defines exactly who you are, officially. Now what I mean by "The stance you take", is how you are in certain situations.

There's going to be many outcomes of a tourney, such as
-Pings
-Rule Breakers
-Spammers
-Liars

and depending on where you stand, will also show everybody the stance you take.

2. Your actions affect anyone else, meaning, how you put out will be the same way everyone else is going to put out. You are the @ of the server, therefore you take on a responsibility nobody else does, unless co-hosting. If you're in there spamming, cursing or doing non-sense, it's most likely your lobby will co-operate with you and partake in such manner.

We all know where that ends up.

3. Your attitude will be remembers, just as much as your name. This one basically means exactly what it says. If you're disrespecting your lobby, chances are nobody will like you. If you sound too cocky, even the slightest bit of an ass - nobody will like you.

People are categorized just as much here, then they are in school or anywhere else. The route you choose to take, is the route you will be forced to go down. Expect obstacles and detours.

-Ends Speech-

Sorry about that. Really get into hosting haha.
So that's my reason or application.

Thanks again for taking the time to read it,
keaton/zouph
Last edited by Keaton; Oct 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we dem boys
also he can write amazing essays... damn boy... I vote a yes for keaton being host!

Trip I think I figured out how to make him use the owners pass when he enters a room... so when he pings... he will come back in and become op... find me later so we can talk... I need to ask you some stuff
Last edited by HotSeatBot; Oct 10, 2013 at 12:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Keaton View Post
A bot beat me to the eVo clan.

/logout

There's going to be many outcomes of a tourney, such as
-Pings
-Rule Breakers
-Spammer
-Liars-

-Ends Speech-

Sorry about that. Really get into hosting haha.
So that's my reason or application.

Thanks again for taking the time to read it,
keaton/zouph

i wonder where i am in there.
Don't host tourneys while im at school D: i wanna win moar. make Fatu mad. school OP i tell you.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Miss you guys, I'm really thinking in buy tc again and start playing, but for other side I'm too busy with university and training...
<3

Take care of life first.. it is much more important then this..
We will always be here, I don't plan on anything happening to us anytime soon.