Toribash
Originally Posted by HOSTED View Post
Send me the invitation then pls

invitng. Be active please, becuase we changing some things around.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
my app
Hi so i have read the first page and im here to do what i did wrong i also talked to Hosted about this Purple Monkeys Run Wild In Red Forest

Hello Origin

Hi Lighiting here.I Belive i would be good in origin and i hope you do to

About Me -
Hi i want to start of with,i may seem nooby but i quitted tb for about a year and came back.My main used to be a custom belt but now i cant remember the password and username,if you dont belive you can test me ingame im only good in abd,greykido and aikidh yea by the way Im Davyn,Im 11 and mature.I got some serious abd skills next level future shit...<<< my skype is sρℓιtz-漢字෴༻㊛一ƊŦ ̿̿ ̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ just copy and paste that and add me if you want just tell me that you are from tb and ill accept the request. My birthday is on the February 7th.Im form singapore which is kinda asian but whatever.I get bullied at school alot because im asain i play soccer at school and out of school.I have been in lots of competitions in school soccer and got my teamed first.I also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64UnpzRrzQo I play tb<<< of coruse i also play minecraft , cs-go , garrys mod , gta 5 , black ops 2 and lots of steam games.

In-Game Abilities -
My rank hangs around 2k to 20k. The mods i play alot is Aikido , Greykido , Abd and Mushu. My best is abd,i get lots of decapprizes in bet servers. Aikido im just good at and Greykido i let them get me low and i suplex them. At Mushu i just hand throw xD thats all i really can do in Mushu. With other mods i dont really play or im bad at.

Skills -
My skills is just to play toribash xD sorry about that if you were looking for more skills.

Why I Belive I Would Be Good In Origin -
I belive i would be good in the clan because im a nice and kind person when i get decapprize in bet servers i will put and less half of the decap in the bank.If i dont need the tc at the time and i get decap and i will put everything in the bank.It just depends if i need the tc at that time but for sure i will put and less half because i know some poeple may need it more then me.

My Previous Clans And Why I Left -
I used to be in lots of good clans.I surprisingly never got kicked from a clan before.Its always me leaving the clan because the clan is inactive,i never got to play with the members or some poeple hated me for no reaosn.So thats why i left my previous clans.I am looking for a good clan to {STAY} in.I am also looking for a clan that wont do those things i said at the top ^^^, i think the clan thats right for me would be origin.

Feel free to ask me more stuff about myself.

Thank you for taking your time to read this super long application.Have a good day or night depending on when you are reading this.

sincerely
Davyn

Rock on origin
-----
i have fixed my app.So do you guys re vote?
Last edited by 7Lighting0; Jul 26, 2016 at 03:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
better than the first one, i'll say yes for now
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Its good. I know you can't really help the gramatical errors since English presumably isn't your first language. Considering that.

I give you a YES.
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
KingDeZo Application
Hi, My name KingDeZo And im Writing my application for Orgin. Qualities I may bring to this clan are, Great Sportsmanship, nice to everyone, and honor. Things I like to do are, play mushu, and play fun mods, Aikido is my second Favorite mod and im only decent at it, but, mushu I would say im a bit better. I have been playing toribash for 3 years now, and i think ive become very better at things then when i was a white belt. When I first got the game I hated it because I always lost but then i started to train hard. I like to meet new people and Fight them. When fighting, I tend to not think about my ankles and end up with my foot hitting outside the ring. I know I need to train harder and i will do just that. Languages i speak are English Portuguese and pig latin. I make YouTube videos of various games and I sometimes live stream to meet new people. If you guys are ever holding a recruitment center I will be able to help. I hope you Accept me into the clan and I am looking forward to working with all of you. goodbye and have a nice day!
READ THE FIRST POST.
I tested you with GGK in Aikido, which u claim to be decent at, but u did mostly the same opener and weren't very good all-around.
I give you a NOPE.
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.