yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

¬¬ I'll ignore that... Spacey... Your offer is not good... I think I'm getting Chikenpox one (2nd)... Cuz for 25$ I'll get 197K TC... I'll have to pay 100k for ToriPrime... and I'll get less... SO I'm buying his... Thanks anyway...

#TribeOn
Lol kk Toriprime aint that great. Would be nice if they had some other features but ill still buy it again when mine runs out
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Yeah... very disturbing...

Hey guys man you have sick minds.

Everyone knows when you ride a SpaceLlama they break through space time continuom and can choose to go back or forwards to any date time or place they want
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A Set For Cretor
Well, well, well. It appears the time has come. With full textures in my bag and 150k in my wallet, I'm in need of greatness. I need a set. But who would have the honor of making such a masterpiece?
Basically, I need your guys help to decide who I should request a set from, and what to make my set look like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

PUDDING CUP SET!!!!!!!!!!! lol idk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
¬¬... What you think that is better?

25$ for 125K + Toriprime + Maginetite Force And Relax Pack

Or

20$ for QI Booster 1 Month?

Also... ANy knows how to send "Gift" in PayPal?

#TribeOn
you choose option-gift lol dont get qi booster first option better
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREYVE ONE MORE THING LIKE THAT AND YOUR OUT OF HERE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Damn, GrayveXP killed santa...no more Christmas for years.
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]