Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Am I wrong?

Not really. All of the Active members haven't left, and there is one leader. But yes, we do still need your help. Snooja has the idea, go with him.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Hang on, you have been banned for longer because why?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
we need more in-game players... at least a few SP players... and im unbanned 9:00 PM so please PM Snorlaxen if u want to clean up anything in the forum.

we would need someone like chickenpox and aspire.

chickenpox hosted some tourneys, and if he make a 1336 event (open for everyone) then that would raise our reputation.

aspire is well known, he posts alot and if you see that he is in 1336, other ppl will probably be intrested.
Originally Posted by husskenxxx View Post
we need more in-game players... at least a few SP players... and im unbanned 9:00 PM so please PM Snorlaxen if u want to clean up anything in the forum.

we would need someone like chickenpox and aspire.

chickenpox hosted some tourneys, and if he make a 1336 event (open for everyone) then that would raise our reputation.

aspire is well known, he posts alot and if you see that he is in 1336, other ppl will probably be intrested.

Newsflash mate. Aspire left, along with quite a few others.
I don't play SP or MP, not because it runs slowly, (TB runs at 60fps on a good day) it is because it just doesn't, interest, me anymore.
Originally Posted by RDC View Post
GANKSYOU. the last living one with Power. Clean all posts as if new,
And i mean everything.

The rest shall await till New positions are Assigned.

I will think of Roster plans.
Who to keep, Who to Discard.

[THis shall be open for few weeks]

sure ill help
but idk what u mean by new >.> do u want me just to delete everything
Clean all posts as if new,

Clean all posts as of now.

I think that is what he means. But don't go deleting everything, Amadou will posts here again sometime soon.
I still want the tri nations... Hurry up and deliver <--- Not related to the actual tri-nations

[offtopic]
loach lol... Addicted and Evil...
IM pretty sure its Ezeth + (maybe Moltee) vs Kenta...
[/offtopic]
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
sure ill help
but idk what u mean by new >.> do u want me just to delete everything

DONT delete the stickys atleast.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
GMT: Currently +1, BritishSummerTime(BST).
Belt & Qi: Black & 1025
I like to play: Aikido/Sambo, Judo, just not twinswords or jousting basically.
Past Clan(s): N/A
Do I know English: Almost perfectly.
I want to join because: Best clan name & want to join a clan.
No. of Infractions & Bans: N/A
Referrals (if any): N/A

Im posting this in hope that you can overlook my low but now rapidly rising postcount. |:
Conditional entry maybe?

I'm active ingame and on the forums every day with reasonably infrequent exceptions, and used to spend way too much time in singleplayer meaning my skill level is slightly greater than that of the average blackbelt, in my opinon.

Also I love you and I'm pregnant with your baby. You'll have to pay maintenance on our child if you don't let me into your life. =D
Last edited by Resetting; Sep 13, 2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: text was too flamboyant a colour.