Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^ just to let you know, trough my (and probably AKP and RDC) he has more right than you to post here.

It is supposed to be "through". But even if it was, the sentence would not make sense.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
ok, also, i have over 1k on my other account, this isnt my real acc and i mostly type when necessary or something like that... *notice. MOSTLY
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
RDC4MOD.

I think you can do it RDC, just don't do everything Twisted says. I don't know if it's just me, but i think he's a tad corrupt :/

Haha think what ya want bub

that goes for you to fezch

Well see what happens...
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
Haha think what ya want bub

that goes for you to fezch

Well see what happens...

Oh, what a threat. Grow up, "bub".
that goes for you to Fezch

Um, ohk, "bub". :/
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Well this is just ridiculouse. I wont be on as casshern09 for another month because of this. And I was not notified on which moderator issued the ban so I have no way of discussing this with them

I guess I will atempt to be active as this profile.
Confused on our situation here.
Casshern09 here.
I've seen a lot of threrad about "reviving the clan."

From what I understand, the clan is dieng because there are no active members on anymore and no leaders.
Am I wrong?

And I would just like to know if there is anything I personally can do to help.