Ranking
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I hate xin zhao, so boring to play and so lame. Like he's absolutely no fun, I cannot see how anyone plays him. Sorry im so negative you should try playing a tough character until you're good with them. I've been no lifing on Yasuo and I love his kit but I haven't mastered him.

i mained him some while in ranked... 25~ matches was able to keep up a 65% win ratio.. it was just too easy.. stopped playing him cause he is boring as fuck.. didnt played him since 9~months.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
I hate xin zhao, so boring to play and so lame. Like he's absolutely no fun, I cannot see how anyone plays him. Sorry im so negative you should try playing a tough character until you're good with them. I've been no lifing on Yasuo and I love his kit but I haven't mastered him.

I'm pretty sure Karthus is a hard character to play what with the cs+harrassing having to be done at the same time with your Q. Mained that bitch for a while like back when I was level 8 or something. I iz lvl 17 =3. Haven't mastered him but he's fucking fun.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I'm pretty sure Karthus is a hard character to play what with the cs+harrassing having to be done at the same time with your Q. Mained that bitch for a while like back when I was level 8 or something. I iz lvl 17 =3. Haven't mastered him but he's fucking fun.

Karthus is by no means an easy champion, there's more to him than what most people think, it's not just about pressing R, he has one of the worst laning phases, hard to farm with early, has by far the worst and least responsive auto attacks and is squishy as hell, however, getting into late game with Karthus, once you hit 4 or 5 core items you become one of those champions that just walks into the enemy team 0 f**ks given and kills nearly everyone while dead himself, you also have to know the perfect time to ulti and you need to have really good movement prediction to land your Q
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
So after thinking that I could Yasuo like I used you i immediately took him off my top 5 and went back to Kha'Zix. Currently 11-5 with him and just hit silver I after a winning the series. Going to continue to spam Kha'zix and hopefully get back to gold before he gets nerfed.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
Karthus is by no means an easy champion, there's more to him than what most people think, it's not just about pressing R, he has one of the worst laning phases, hard to farm with early, has by far the worst and least responsive auto attacks and is squishy as hell, however, getting into late game with Karthus, once you hit 4 or 5 core items you become one of those champions that just walks into the enemy team 0 f**ks given and kills nearly everyone while dead himself, you also have to know the perfect time to ulti and you need to have really good movement prediction to land your Q

Yes, you're right. Farming with him is a real pain in the ass early game and you're pretty much bones in the laning phase (badum tsss). Pick your worst champ and it can probably destroy this little guy. As for his Q, it's actually not that bad. I can harass and last hit quite well considering that my ping ranges from 150 - 1k. I don't really have a build for him yet. I kind of just buy pretty much anything with AP on it so do you have any for meh? I asked like a while ago which was also my first post on this thread but... yeah. xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I kind of just buy pretty much anything with AP on it so do you have any for meh?

I normally go down the line of Rod of Ages, Rylais, Zhonyas, Archangels staff, Lyandris/Void Staff/Abyssal scepter and Boots of the penetration of the magic and stuff, if the game goes 50+ minutes, sell the boots and buy deathcap/any other previous listed item you didnt buy
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by Vordred View Post

Placement

Congratz, I got put in Bronze II today also

I won 5 lost 5, so I could've been put back in silver if I had won more T_T

ALSO I bought my bear <3 Going to go test him