Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im active on the forums

Um, what? 48 posts?
should i try to recruit anyone in-game? or should i try to get forum nerds?

The latter.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Ama, you have my support. Twats like RDC and Twisted rae really pissing me off at the moment.
Btw, Ganks has left now. Another Mod gone.

RDC, I was with you for a bit, but then you started saying things about Amadou that weren't entirely true. Also, you came back AFTER QUITTING and just decided to rip Amadou of his position and place your own ass on the 1336.9 throne. Cya mate.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Please don't hold it against me :I

I don't hold it against you.

1. You left because there were leaving threads being created nearly every 10 minutes.
2. You made a nice exit, unlike the fiery exits made by RDC and Twisted.
3. You are my mate. ;]
Yay :D

Hey Fez, today i got a Xbox Live Gold Membership, i'm going to trade Aspire the code to get me and you Toriprime :D
I shall PM you. No more offtopic posts in this thread.
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Not entirely...

;]

lol thats spelling not grammar contrary to popular belief spelling and grammar are two different things his punctuation and use of the language was pretty much entirely correct.

sorry for the offtopic btw.
Well I think its safe to say I never had any doubts in my posts so far, and this is a reassurance. I am still here amadou.

/offtopic
pm me ur tag also metro
Originally Posted by husskenxxx View Post
^ just to let you know, trough my (and probably AKP and RDC) he has more right than you to post here.

Im sorry but that made no sense to me, what does "trough my" mean?