Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I got Xin Zhao. I was doubting my choice but then I saw how much I own early game. I think 10/10/6 is pretty legit.

Play less suicidal and gank the lanes a little bit more smartly whilst waiting for the enemy to use an ability to harass the friendly laner or gain cs then go in.
Watch your score have a more positive K/D ratio
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I can't make Lee Sin work for me at all :C, I don't know why I have so much problems making him work.

How are you guys making him successful? I know he works even at pro level, but I'm goofing him up.

If you want I can teach you some nifty tips/tricks with Lee
Is riven still a viable pick? I haven't tried her after the nerf and I'm thinking of buying that new skin for her.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Her early game isn't close to how it used to be but once you get like level 6 you should be able to do some damage.
She's still good just not the best of earlygames
her q is even less relevant for damage then it was before, but her ad scaling is fine after early game passes.

so ya
Testing riven in bronze is a bad idea. I always win the lane.

More opinions pls.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Riven's early game was nerfed, you're not able to stomp the lane as you were before the change, but mid to late she's still as destructive as she ever was, only difference is, it's harder to become such a menace than it was pre-nerf.

She's still a pretty viable pick.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I got Xin Zhao. I was doubting my choice but then I saw how much I own early game. I think 10/10/6 is pretty legit.

If you can't decide wether to buy a champ or not, when they become free, test them in a bot match. Then if you win, play a pvp solo. No premades, nuthin. Then the week after, buy the champ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this