Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

^nice, "your choice your mistake" reminds me of some wise words in penumbra ^.-

/ontopic, byebye, i didnt really get to know you very well, but if u have skype, please add trickricke im on about 3 hours a day, so if u still want to keep in contact, add me
RDC, what's with your plan, u seem to have something ongoing, please PM me about your plans

/ontopic, we need someone to close this <.<' as soon as i get unbanned, ima clean up the forum, if RDC or someone doesnt run amok with admin powers or anything like that o.o
what the fuck is with the thread name? <.<'

it's not hard to revive the clan, we just need to clean it up from all the shitty members (no names) and then recruit extreme ppl, im currently active SP, but also MP, and im active on the forums, should i try to recruit anyone in-game? or should i try to get forum nerds?
Casshern09's temp ban
This is casshern09's alt.
As you may have noticed, I have a temp ban until 8 tonight.
I was banned for supposedly "taking dez's head and remaking it."

I'm making this message just to clarify that i'm not someone who plagirizes

This was NOT a head made by me, and it is posted on the first page of the shop.
It is NOT made by a guy named dez either.
A friend had given the original to me as a template when I first joined(Also posted on front page.)
None of these heads were even for sale. The shop was unofficially closed.

Anyway, just clarifying so that you don't think less of me, although feel free to think i'm lieing ;)
Originally Posted by husskenxxx View Post
^ just to let you know, trough my (and probably AKP and RDC) he has more right than you to post here.

Twisted is more mature than you. Twisted is 21, but still he is just another one of my friends on toribash, age doesnt matter to me, (well i dont like 8 year olds going berserk on toribash)

there isnt anyone in the world that really is mature, it doesnt exist. just a word.

BUT if u saw a person being totally serious in toribash, not typing unless necessary, doesnt respond to your "jokes" etc, would that be fun?

^^please correct all my typing mistakes. (i need to learn some english, it's my last chance in school to fix my grades :/ )

Thanks, also.... your grammar is correct... like all of it.... lol good job
your grammar is correct

Not entirely...
trough my (and probably AKP and RDC)

;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I believe you.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Whats going on?
Okay first off, i told you all i would be gone to my cottage then i'd be moving in to college because im staying in a dorm. Anyways i moved in and i just got internet. Im still active and im still gonna revive the clan. To do this im going to need help so please post your name here so i know who is still in the clan and who isn't. It won't take much to get us going again and those who have left obviously don't care about the clan enough to stick around and help rebuild it. Anyways as promised im still active so shut up about me being inactive. Im here, i was just moving into college.

PS: college is awesome
amok

*Amuck
as soon as i get unbanned

How far away is that?
mhmm..
Why not leave?

Are you trying to push him out?