yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

It has story! ALso we have same imagination, a wanted to make same gag like that when it was time to put myself in the comic, like ''how do I make heads''.
U beat me to it! And by 1/2 year!
Bojan ride me back intime
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
It has story! ALso we have same imagination, a wanted to make same gag like that when it was time to put myself in the comic, like ''how do I make heads''.
U beat me to it! And by 1/2 year!

Can you make comic with own your style in your TORIBLUSH?
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]
Uhh... No, you're not getting kicked. That's the short answer. And grayve, please stop trying to sound so important, just a normal sort of post will do, and they can figure out that you're someone important. Just a tip, because you kinda sound like an asshole when you finish with a 'got it?'

Also, what say you all to an account age restriction of one month or so, rather than or on top of the belt restriction? And if you want, i could do a background post check on each member, rate them out of 10, and use that instead of the postcount requirement. Of course, a 6 or more would be a pass, 5 and down = fail.
Last edited by lsl; Dec 30, 2009 at 01:43 PM.
Oh...Sry... I didn't tried to sound important... Neither an asshole... Rly sry... Got it? Joking ^^.. No rly sorry for that... Anyway, I didn't understand what you mean...

#TribeOn