Ranking
Haha well I'm kind of glad you got a taste of what us Silvers had to deal with xD
Trundle is just OP imo, I've never seen a Trundle not eventually turn into an unkillable beast. I used to think he was one of the cooler champs in the League but never got round to buying him, I'm stilling saving for volibear. Think I might make enough IP today actually.
I just realised ALL the champions I'm thinking of buying are free this week It's a dream come true!
Anyway, they're thresh, riven, kata and tryndi. They seem fun ^.^

@Toon:
Fight me with jax :o try now huh?
Anyway, ofc jax would win (teemo too maybe). His dodge is just way too powerful. It just cancels out all of fiora's ulti.

Anyway, do I build Kata AD or AP? Pretty sure ad but yeah.

E: just realised there was a jax on the other team. That jax is a noob if he can't kill you :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I just realised ALL the champions I'm thinking of buying are free this week It's a dream come true!
Anyway, they're thresh, riven, kata and tryndi. They seem fun ^.^

Thresh

one of the best champs in that game.
@Toon:
Fight me with jax :o try now huh?
Anyway, ofc jax would win (teemo too maybe). His dodge is just way too powerful. It just cancels out all of fiora's ulti.
E: just realised there was a jax on the other team. That jax is a noob if he can't kill you :/

playing a counter doesnt makes you instantly win the lane/game.
you can still outplay an opponent, such as forcing him to use dodge so he doesnt have it when you use ult.
Anyway, do I build Kata AD or AP? Pretty sure ad but yeah.

She has got some AD ratios, but its a terrible idea to build her AD , since you can accumulate more AP than AD, and ull never get to attack someone with an AA due to resets and low cd's.
hextech gunblade, u get it for the spellvamp, it gives AD. is a core item for me on her. some people build her pure AP but i like it.
or you end up like this guy : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7047683#post7047683
he made me cry.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
AP!!! AP!!! AP!!!
NOTHING BUT AP!!!

Fock. Just told my friend to build kat ad before starting a match. Fock.
J4 and kat op

J4 ultis, kata shunpos in, kata use spinny thing and ulti, j4 uses slow, kata uses bouncing blades when enemy team running away, j4 uses standard and sword combo, kata use bouncing blades againt (assuming she got a kill from that first bouncing blades), kata use shunpo and that spinny blade thing to finish everyone off. Enjoy a jarvan double and a kata triple :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fock. Just told my friend to build kat ad before starting a match. Fock.
J4 and kat op

J4 ultis, kata shunpos in, kata use spinny thing and ulti, j4 uses slow, kata uses bouncing blades when enemy team running away, j4 uses standard and sword combo, kata use bouncing blades againt (assuming she got a kill from that first bouncing blades), kata use shunpo and that spinny blade thing to finish everyone off. Enjoy a jarvan double and a kata triple :/

and it literally is never as easy as you said, a little stun/cc is enough to interrupt kata in her ult and make her useless for the whole fight.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

Thresh

one of the best champs in that game.

Yeah. I agree. He was my second good champion I'm good with next to Ahri. But between thresh and ahri, i would have to choose ahri. She makes a good ap AND support.

Gonna break the focking meta and try AD AHRI in friday. I'll report how it works
-----
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
and it literally is never as easy as you said, a little stun/cc is enough to interrupt kata in her ult and make her useless for the whole fight.

Let's just say they have no cc on the other team. I mean, jarvan can still use his knockup to knockup the people with cc. Doesn't hurt to do that (i think)
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 22, 2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Trundle is just OP imo, I've never seen a Trundle not eventually turn into an unkillable beast. I used to think he was one of the cooler champs in the League but never got round to buying him, I'm stilling saving for volibear. Think I might make enough IP today actually.

Trundle's strong, but he has his weaknesses. He's a counterpick, because he has weaknesses that can be heavily capitalized on. He's really good against ad based melee, but he starts to suffer a little from ranged ad, though he can still compete well. Melee ap can be hit or miss, but usually trundle will win it solely because ad melee has more consistent damage and tankiness, rumble is the exception. It's if he comes across ranged ap then he starts to suffer. Kennen and ryze fair extremely well against him. If teemo is good at positioning, he can win that lane pretty handily as well.

Namely, range, good escapes, and hard cc will all make his lane harder. He's amazing at capitalizing on early aggression if they have to walk out or can't lock trundle down when he tries to turn aggression around. At level 3 is when trundle starts to turn a lane around when he gets pillar of filth (forever will be pillar of filth. old trundle lore best lore). If you can circumnavigate the pillar or stop trundle from biting your backside when you run past it, then you win the trade. He lacks any hard cc or actual harass, so he's incredibly reliant on counterengaging.

However, his real strength just comes because the meta makes his kit god-tier. Popular supports are tanky engagers like Leona, Thresh, or Taric, and popular top laners are tanky bruisers, usually ad, which plays right into his hands for lane phase and teamfights. He gets several easy targets to choose from for his ult during teamfights, and ad bruisers rely on base damages with tanky items to win a lane, both of which trundle will naturally counter from his abilities. Stealing ad with his q, and health, armor and mr with his ult means he should stand easily in lane, and bully the shit out of whoever is in it. If they don't build tanky and build damage, trundle capitalizes even harder because now all the items they have are for naught, and he doesn't even need to expend his ult in the process. Combine with a standard tanky build and a free BF sword at level 9, and you should win the lane.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I would be using Trundle as a jungler for the most part :'D
But I can't decide between Trundle or Volibear now. Because Volibears ult is just.. useless imo.
Gah. Why did we have to start talking about trundle again, now I have 4.7k IP I'm TOO tempted. asdfsghjkl