Toribash

Trundle not need nerf

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

Is it bad if you almost lose a bot game?

Also that 1 death was from me DCing in the middle of a dive

*tries to carry team with Karthus*

Yeah, everybody was feeding so hard early game while I was dodging ganks and trolling Annie on mid. I tried carrying them but I didn't have enough kills and the entire enemy team was fed as fuck that I couldn't even kill anyone late game (except for Zed who forgot that I could ult kill him from anywhere).
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Why did you not buy boots...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
You must have a lot of time to go through the thread just to find one post to complain about xD Holding long grudges doesn't get you anywhere my man. I said first that being an ass to people does not help anything(stating that don't be an ass) and what is wrong with playing champs that can actually carry like most pros do(Notice how in lcs there are only certain top champs mostly played). You do have nothing better to do except find a single post to try to make me look like an idiot now that you are back. But alright, I will be the bigger man and just ignore you from now on.

I got on the forums, clicked on the league of legends subforum, and that was the first post i saw since i didnt click on the last page.

Assuming makes an ass out of you and me bud ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYWAY,

I'm reeeeally nervous about doing my placements, how have you guys been doing?
inq.
I now understand why people hate silver league. Two absolutely stupid games in a row because of batshit retarded teammates. We got a decent team comp going, rumble top, elise jungle, lucien adc, and annie support on me. An ad mid would be golden. Enemy picks kayle, so logical pick would be something like kha, or even ez mid just to fuck up kayle and deal with the enemy jarvan jungle. What is picked? Anivia. Turns out the elise and anivia are duo queing, with elise going ad glass cannon and anivia stacking mana and unable to farm at all. And I realize the kayle and j4 are duoing because they have mejai's and soto respectively. They both get 20 stacks because elise doesn't realize that her jungle is warded and doesn't get a sweeper until I tell her to, and anivia has no presence.

Second game, I get to jungle. Because of bans and picks, I pick Xin to capitalize on an ori mid, trynd top, and jinx bot, all of whom are vulnerable to strong early ganks. I gank mid, give brand advantage, but no kill, then head bottom, pinging to gank. I have double buff. I'm closing in, pinging that I'm going in. Bot seems to be going in as well, and there's no ward. I go in on jinx. Turns out cait just wanted farm and sona wanted to take the long route, and by long I mean wrong direction, to her turret, because she instantly turns around as I e in. So I get caught, but I flash to escape with ignite ticking on me. Sona is heading back towards me, and she's in range for her heal. I know it's up, she hasn't used it yet. She has almost 2 fucking seconds to react to this, and she doesn't hit w. I die from ignite, giving jinx double buff. I now camp the lane to try to prevent this from spiraling out of control. However, I now can't gank top, so trynd is getting free farm. That's fine, Shen is dealing with it surprisingly well. In fact, he's winning the lane somehow. Mid lane, on the other hand, is getting wrecked. He's glass cannon brand, doesn't ward and gets ganked by rammus almost continuously, and is running tele flash, so when I gank ori escapes easily and wins all trades that occur practically. I start falling behind because sona is incompetent, cait can't do anything with her as a support, brand has almost no damage because he gets vaporized, and gives ori kills because he aggros too much at low health, and I can't do anything for those lanes because of how badly behind they are, and I'm falling off because I haven't got any early successful ganks, namely because of no damage coming from the lanes I gank. I provide a decent amount of damage, and so do they, but it has no follow up because nobody is running ignite, and not a single fucking lane is winning to make ignite unnecessary.

tl;dr: I was mad from 2 retarded losses, so I baited the enemy team next game to not ban kass and then instalocked him and wrecked them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
blah

silver in a nutshell.
dont rely on ur team, ever.
play champs u can get fed upon and snowball ur team. aka. lee sin, kha.. only way to succeed in silver.
dont even bother thinking about a good team comp..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Enemy picks rengar top. I pick trundle top for hard counter.

I'm running around under their turret smacking their fed varus while their leona is desperately trying to peel at the 20 minute mark. Fuck your adc and the couch he road in on, I'm using your support's armor and magic resist against you.

8/1/16 with sunfire, spirit visage, botrk, and maw of malmortius means nobody survives if I find you. Eve, your jungle is MY kingdom now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games