Toribash
You don't need a tank if everybody is dead. The best defense is a good offense. 5 ADC best strat, new meta.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Devil View Post
Being an ass to them will make them be afk/feed more. Trust me I have been an ass many times, at this point I just play champions that I know I can carry with.

that's like the stupidest fucking thing i've seen you say and that says something.

so instead of learning to not be an ass, you decide that you should master champions so that you can carry the people that you are an asshole to.

damn, i was gone for like 6 months and nothing has changed about you.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
that's like the stupidest fucking thing i've seen you say and that says something.

so instead of learning to not be an ass, you decide that you should master champions so that you can carry the people that you are an asshole to.

damn, i was gone for like 6 months and nothing has changed about you.

You must have a lot of time to go through the thread just to find one post to complain about xD Holding long grudges doesn't get you anywhere my man. I said first that being an ass to people does not help anything(stating that don't be an ass) and what is wrong with playing champs that can actually carry like most pros do(Notice how in lcs there are only certain top champs mostly played). You do have nothing better to do except find a single post to try to make me look like an idiot now that you are back. But alright, I will be the bigger man and just ignore you from now on.

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
21 LP is average. 30 would be high.
and with 9/1 i prolly would say bronze 1 maybe even silver 5. (since u stardet with higher MMr than bronze 4)

also i just found a really neat prog, which is still in beta but i like the concept behind it. definatley worth getting. http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ol_game_saver/

I was bronze 1 last season.

Series: 5-5 with great KDA in all matches.

Bronze II now, +32lp for each win, -12 - 15 for each loss. And I still can't get out because of afk'ers or trolls.

Wonderful.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Ealtrik View Post
Im now level 15. Fucking pro
get on my level.
But seriously I want to play with someone eventualy

hmu i dont really like playing ranked for now

tyzii ::::::::::::::::::]]]]]]]]]]]]
(also answers to "Tyzil!")
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up