Toribash
I don't care but I'm gonna do it anyways

Heyo T members.
Names Rust, formerly Firetiger96 from namechange
I'm 14 years old, but due to my nonchalant attitude I don't really care about age differences.
I'm a "good" little boy in school with A-B honor roll and what not. I lack common sense however. I'm a person who enjoys music. I'm taking extremely advanced classes for my age but I'm not a wizard I swear.
I started toribash a while ago, not as long as others.
I enjoy sparring and parkour and my tricking is a work in progress.
My parents are strict so I only play on weekends. I have a phone though so I tend to lurk over threads on that (I'm using my phone to make this). Hmm let's see.
I draw, I can do head textures decently. I got into marketing recently, I'm not great at it though.
I've met a few of you guys in game, thought this was a fairly "extreme" clan so I figured might aswell.
All of you are skilled players that I enjoyed stalking through windows.
If you can't already tell I have a twisted sense of humor, cause I'm watching Nearly through his window right now.
I'm honestly at a loss for more words to ramble on with.
I can do things with stuff and other doohickeys.

My skype: Shreddin the Gnar
I'm on it frequently. About the name, I have some stupid friends.

Now I know this is more or less a troll thread, and I'll get rejected for a missplaced comma, but... H o p e y o u g u y s e n j o y m y s t u p i d i t y.

Thanks ,
Bye
Last edited by Rust; Sep 30, 2015 at 01:36 AM. Reason: I didn't mess up don't worry
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Now I know this is more or less a troll thread, and I'll get rejected for a missplaced comma

guys stop with that shit everyone who is in this clan has applied in this thread

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
That's not true actually like 60% of our active members right now joined within the last year or two I'm pretty sure.
People can join they just have to be realistic about whether we'd want them here.

(admittedly if your application is silly we will make jokes)
oh yeah
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
guys stop with that shit everyone who is in this clan has applied in this thread

(admittedly if your application is silly we will make jokes)

I apologize if that offended you.
I took the application as seriously as any of my others. I was assuming so from the post leading up.
I do apologize though, my bad.

Slap my wrist if you must
nono I'm not mad and your application was fine really

just sometimes people treat the thread like its just us fucking around but we'll totally accept people if they're right for the clan
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
I apologize if that offended you.
I took the application as seriously as any of my others. I was assuming so from the post leading up.
I do apologize though, my bad.

Slap my wrist if you must

well see, usually people that are accepted into [T] are either good replaymakers or modmakers and are friends with some of the members beforehand. most people just say "can i join" or something, and don't bother to link any replays, so we don't take the apps incredibly seriously either. i think chartle just about got on here purely cuz he was such great friends with shook, even though he was only a beginning replaymaker.

i feel a little pretentious saying this stuff because i myself am a super junior member
Last edited by Nearly; Sep 30, 2015 at 06:34 PM.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
well see, usually people that are accepted into [T] are either good replaymakers or modmakers and are friends with some of the members beforehand. most people just say "can i join" or something, and don't bother to link any replays, so we don't take the apps incredibly seriously either. i think chartle just about got on here purely cuz he was such great friends with shook, even though he was only a beginning replaymaker.

i feel a little pretentious saying this stuff because i myself am a super junior member

I can always place a replay or two in here, see if I'm decent enough. But it would have to be this weekend.
So, do you want me to post the replays?
I feel like you two just contradicted eachother.
It makes no difference to me anyways.
I feel like this is a good clan for me because its sp based.
After 3 years mp has lost its hold on me.
Last edited by Rust; Oct 1, 2015 at 01:10 AM.
being realistic, we don't know you, so there's less of a chance of us taking you seriously. you can apply if you want to, thats your choice.
wow that
sucked
I've already applied, Its at the top of this page.
I just want to know if you want me to put in replays.
And if I'm to be completely honest. Not meant rudely.
But if I've kept up for this long, I know I'm being serious. I hope you guys can realize that, and thay you take me seriously aswell. I'm not trying to stir up anything, I want to join. My app is there, if you want replays, just flat out say it. Don't beat around the bush like this, yes or no.