Ranking
Razer: nice booms. 8.5/10
Hacks: nice flow bro, looking good. 8/10
Pusga: 5/10 idk what was that But the spin was nice.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Which replay are you talking about? Because one is kengee's replay which he asked us to make a boom out of it, and the other one is just a decap.
oh yeah
xD. Pusga I managed to get the boom first thing in the morning. But thanks anyways. Here's a quick look at it.

Edit: Finished it. But I twitched a lot to get into the pose.
Attached Files
KenGee- Adrenaline Rush.rpl (426.3 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by KenGee; May 7, 2012 at 05:39 AM.
KenGee 8/10.
Doublecore was rly nice,and followed by a nice boom,but that slow spins dashing me away,kinda sloppy,but nice.
Attached Files
(S) - Independent.rpl (446.3 KB, 19 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]
My bad I'll try to edit the spin into something else or I'll just keep the first two dm's and leave the lower body. I can't watch replays atm I'm not on my computer.
I liked your spins in that. But in the beginning when you went to uke spinned then grabbed him you lost all of that momentum that could've led you to a cool looking hit. Second boom was nice as well. I wish that pose would hold like how Largekilla does it. Good job though 9.5/10.

Here's the editted version of Adrenaline Rush. And Pusga here's a replay of me doing an aerial kick. It's a spar when I wasn't that good but the aerial kick's at the end.

Also can anyone give me tips on how to do spins in any type of position. Swex and Largekilla if your reading this I would really appreciate it if YOU guys can give me tips and show me how to do it from any position in -9.82 and -30 gravity.
Attached Files
KenGee- Adrenaline Rush.rpl (314.7 KB, 12 views)
Spar vs BufuSkitty..rpl (534.7 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by KenGee; May 12, 2012 at 02:25 PM.
Adrenaline Rush: Great double core, but the kick was not solid at all, despite the dms.
The pose was cool though.
8.3/10

Spar: Your running looked akward.
Then you stopped for a while and it looked akward again :/
Your punches didn't look realistic but I liked the spin.
The kick was wierd, extended knee + contracted ankle doesn't look good to me.

7.5/10

About the aerial kick thingy, when I said that, I didn't expecifically refer to aerial kicks only, and I didn't say it was impossible. What I wanted you to understand was that -30 doesn't allow you to do as much as in default, because it limits you to the ground, and if you want to jump you'll have to do it perfectly, because people always relate -30 to realism, so if you did a replay that was not realistic in -30, people would rate it crap so I think -9.82 is better because you almost have no limits compared to -30, it allows you to do a lot more stuff.
Attached Files
Last edited by pusga; May 12, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
oh yeah
Solid as in? And I know I sucked at sparring back then. Oh I know what you mean now but then in -9.82 its hard to pose and refrain from jumping too high when you want to do a kick or something. I can't watch replays again because I'm not on my computer.