Toribash
purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

About me: My name is Alberto (people call me Baeza wich is my surname),im 17, im from spain (Valencia),i have many hobbies such as soocer, playing piano, producing music,playing toribash and i also have inmind building up my own car as i love mechanic engenieering.

Ingame habilities: My best ingamehabilitie is ABD. I love playing it and learning new moves. Im also good at sparing, actually i used to spar with potram wich was a very important flip member like 3 years ago.

Skills: As I've already mencioned before i produce music in fl studio and hope to be a great producer. i know how to use photoshop wich i used before to make my own skins for example my head texture.

How can i contribute to origin: I can contribute Origin mainly with my ABD, Sparing skills, Music producing and Photoshop knowledge. I've allready been a member of origin and i knew some members wich are no longer ingame such as bercat potateu and other guys i cant remember there names, I've also met no long ago Pokeman420 wich has been awesome with me.

My previous clans and why i left: A year or two ago i joined Origin aiming to take toribash as a hobbie ,make friends and have a good time but i was irresponsable and scammed a guy wich his name i cant remember so i got banned for a month. Origin members decided to kick me out as i had an irresponsable conduct and did not acomplished the objectives i proposed. Now im 17 and im much responsable than before so you guys wont have to worry about me scamming or doing something illegal.

Thanks for tacking you're time reading this app.
Hope you guys liked it.
im pretty sure we dont have an recruiter just yet.. but i say yes as well
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I can see you tried in your application but I don't think it was as good as it could've been. Make sure you spend some time on your application because joining a clan like this is hard without putting in 110%.

I vote No for now, put more effort into and make it as close to perfect as you can. I know you can do it, just try. <3
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
Two yes and one no. Lets wait and see if we can get some more votes.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather