Toribash
The video has not been started yet. We are planning to have a little event for you guys soon to get some more replays but ATM we are caught up in school so once exams go by we will start getting some steam on the vid

Also for CL we are planning to have Swepples and I guess me as th backup player in Taekkyon, me and Flow play Lenshu3ng, Flow and Swepples play Greykido but we will have more people play that probs then JudoFrac is kinda in the air ATM me or Lamby will probs play it until someone else is better then us :v
Last edited by Flames; Jan 22, 2016 at 04:08 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
No you dont have to xD we will probably only have our best players fight but we willtry and include everyone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well hopefully I will be more active because I don't have many assignments to do right now and I can help with some training if people want it in some of the mods for cl so just ask me and if I can then I will also I have changed my replays for the clan vid so you might want to check them out
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Hello and Goodbye. I'm sorry to say but I don't feel like I'm apart of this clan anymore. I've put a couple of days of thought and decided to leave and lay low a bit. I loved my time I spent here besides some mistakes. It was great seeing you guys grow up and succeed. <3 Adios!
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Hello and Goodbye. I'm sorry to say but I don't feel like I'm apart of this clan anymore. I've put a couple of days of thought and decided to leave and lay low a bit. I loved my time I spent here besides some mistakes. It was great seeing you guys grow up and succeed. <3 Adios!

Oh dear god, couldn't you talk about it with either me or Flames before taking the decision...?

Anyways, I'm sad to see you go. You're a great guy, and I have no doubts that you will find new mates in time, and don't forget that we're still gonna be your friends!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
The video has not been started yet. We are planning to have a little event for you guys soon to get some more replays but ATM we are caught up in school so once exams go by we will start getting some steam on the vid

Also for CL we are planning to have Swepples and I guess me as th backup player in Taekkyon, me and Flow play Lenshu3ng, Flow and Swepples play Greykido but we will have more people play that probs then JudoFrac is kinda in the air ATM me or Lamby will probs play it until someone else is better then us :v

I though the mods get announced before the actual event?
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
</3 nuuuu RC dont leave :< i wuv u. ima miss you a lot richie ;(
-----
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
I though the mods get announced before the actual event?

Greykido, Lenshu3ng, erthtkv2, and judofrac are the 4 competitive mods. idk JudoFrac might get taken off but i dont think so
Last edited by Flames; Jan 22, 2016 at 10:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]