Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you think this should be stickied?
OH HELL YEAH!!! (yes)
1 Votes / 100.00%
NAH (no)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i like this clan/ you kick me out now my bro in now that not good/ but the clan now is better then this clan/ i want to join this clan so dam bad/ but you said i am out i was like for what/ i just said i can not wait do 5/ day you going be so so so dam mad you kick me out/ i want to join this clan but you said no ;) and
ok first of all, why were you kicked out ? i know pie god wouldnt kick someone out with out enough reason , and we might accept you again but im not sure with piegod , sorry bro
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Name:Lord309
Belt: Black
How often you play: all day
Best mod: wushu and judo
Why you want to join:for this clan
Warriors need
and I'm ready!
What can you do clan : bring more respect
Infractions (current and expired): none
Extra: Man
Attached Files
contra o haioko.rpl (27.3 KB, 5 views)
final contra o teandro.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
muito lol .rpl (79.7 KB, 4 views)

Click Here

Alright Lord309, you are intern now. If you stay aactive for the next 5 days and don't screw up, you'll become a member. Good luck!

Originally Posted by ckilla12 View Post
i like this clan/ you kick me out now my bro in now that not good/ but the clan now is better then this clan/ i want to join this clan so dam bad/ but you said i am out i was like for what/ i just said i can not wait do 5/ day you going be so so so dam mad you kick me out/ i want to join this clan but you said no ;) and

If you can't wait five days, then too bad. You're not special. Also, you ruined any chance of you getting in when you were acting like an ass in game.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Hey Guys I Have Cool Pic For My Signature But I Can't Post It... Can Someone Who Know How To Post Signatures Tell Me Why Cause Don't Really Know How...
Free TC Here
Proud Member Of [TPC]
Well just try uploading to imageshack.us and putting the forum code in your signature.

Although you might need to buy toribash prime or something to put pictures in you sig, not entirely sure.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Hey can I join? I'm blue belt, I play normally around an hour every day, my best mod is probably aikido, but i also like taekyon. I normally play in the tournament rooms, and i think i'm not that bad. I want to join this clan because of it's awesome name xD and because it looks like a pretty cool clan. I don't normally save replays so i made these recently. They're not my best but like i said i dont save replays often, and these are what i have saved for some reason :P
Attached Files
hoggi.rpl (49.1 KB, 3 views)
lalala.rpl (41.0 KB, 3 views)
separation.rpl (30.0 KB, 3 views)