Toribash
Sorry mate im going to have to fail you on secret skills section.
0/3
Although ive been through your transfer history and you seem to have a knack of loosing tb bets :P

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
the ingame discussion is up.
-----
also recruiting 1 more for ingame crew
Last edited by teague19; Jul 2, 2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Personality Pack is discussing.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
hi, i would like to join this, but i'm already applying for master teague's dojo

name: evan1998
belt black dan rank 1988
reason to join: well, i admired this clan ever since i was reading the threads, so i liked this clan very much and i knew that this clan is a very successful clan and very famous clan
who recruited me: nobody, i am in recruiting room and i asked what is the requirements, they said if i'm black i need to have 500 posts, i know i don't have so i asked is there any other, then ejm suggested the master teague's dojo and i am his student now
what can u make banner? i can't make any arts or banner but i can do others like making a good rerplay
ingame activity: 8, sometimes 10 (if i get the chances)
forum activity: 8, sometimes 10 (i started being active late, that's why my posts are low and i go to forums every time i play in- game sometimes when im going to facebook)
replays: (sorry for the first replay name, it means almost lose)
oh and my fav mods are: aikido, aikidobigdojo, judo, wushufixed and some random mod
Attached Files
ampir kalah.rpl (79.5 KB, 3 views)
cutted into half.rpl (36.2 KB, 4 views)
rage mode.rpl (30.1 KB, 3 views)
rage!!!.rpl (30.2 KB, 3 views)
woohoo.rpl (21.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by evan1998; Jul 5, 2011 at 05:48 PM.
Trying to pass secret dojo~
Originally Posted by evan1998 View Post
hi, i would like to join this, but i'm already applying for master teague's dojo

name: evan1998
belt black dan rank 1988
reason to join: well, i admired this clan ever since i was reading the threads
who recruited me: nobody, i am in recruiting room and i asked what is the requirements, they said if i'm black i need to have 500 posts, i know i don't have so i asked is there any other, then ejm suggested the master teague's dojo and i am his student now
what can u make banner? i can't make any arts or banner but i can do others like making a good rerplay
ingame activity: 8, sometimes 10 (if i get the chances)
forum activity: 8, sometimes 10 (i started being active late, that's why my posts are low and i go to forums every time i play in- game sometimes when im going to facebook)
replays: (sorry for the first replay name, it means almost lose)
oh and my fav mods are: aikido, aikidobigdojo, judo, wushufixed and some random mod

Wanna play with you!
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
I played with him not too long ago, about five minutes ago. He has some potential. If we taught him how to relax better he would be very good.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
well, i played with assazin but i am not as good as him, need to train harder and i still have more to learn oh and if u wanna play with me, just pm me
-----
edited my app!! hope i got accepted ;)
-----
oh and please note that the replays are all mine, the replay rage!!!, i won that round, it's something like a glitch/bug, the other rage, ecbo is me, i have 2 accounts, please dont think that im stealing replays cos i'm not, i'm telling the truth guys, i'll do anything, originally to join [Secret]
Last edited by evan1998; Jul 5, 2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Trying to pass secret dojo~
You guys didn't need to see if he's good. He doesn't meet our requirements yet.

Evan, do not apply here again before you meet the requirements. I am currently your teacher in master teague's dojo, so if you pass that you can join without meeting the requirements.

And guys, please test people who meet the requirements not the people who dont.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.