Toribash
never mind

What's the point of posting if you're not going to apply? ~ BirdFlu
Last edited by BirdFlu; Jul 25, 2010 at 12:29 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|7th Dan|Gimp User|Wet|+Rep|Makaveli|
Hey guys!

Your name*: Triston (Cinamintz)
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*: 14
Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: 2nd Dan
Posts (must be over 350)*: 1660
How many hours a day you play: 2
Past Clans: (In no order) Ferro-Dita, CBK, Hive, Darkness, Wolfpack,
The longest time you spent in a clan (not nessacery, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan): Half of a year, and then it died.
Best Mod*: Wushu, or Rusted Katana
Ban/infraction history*: 3 Infracs for forum spam, back when I didn't read the rules, and 0 bans.
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: Clan tourneys, videos, and ToriConverse for all of the members
Active ingame/forums/IRC*: Ingame: Very, in game, Yes, IRC: Not active.
Why do you want do Join?*: Omega's pretty popular, and I see a lot of you guys. And bringing my skills to this clan, with one of the many goals to make the clan better, and better.
Replays you have made (not nessacery): I don't have many on 3.9 yet.
User Card: I wish I knew how to give you a link to that, sorry

Thank you for reading guys.

Later

-Cinamintz
I say yes, he seems to know what he is talking about, and would be very loyal to the clan.
Thanks for your application, bro.
MGUNIT: I Dunno What IRC Is?
[Gay4Daxx] [Omega] [AM]
A definite yes from me. I've seen you around, and you're a cool guy. Plus you're app was well thought out and written.
Quit, probably.
Woah you were in CBK ;O when I started toribash I always wanted to be in that clan but it died ): you guys would be lucky to have him
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
Originally Posted by Cinamintz View Post
Hey guys!

Your name*: Triston (Cinamintz)
Age (must be over 13. No lying, we will find out)*: 14
Belt (2nd Dan Black Belt +) *: 2nd Dan
Posts (must be over 350)*: 1660
How many hours a day you play: 2
Past Clans: (In no order) Ferro-Dita, CBK, Hive, Darkness, Wolfpack,
The longest time you spent in a clan (not nessacery, but it will help your chances of getting into the clan): Half of a year, and then it died.
Best Mod*: Wushu, or Rusted Katana
Ban/infraction history*: 3 Infracs for forum spam, back when I didn't read the rules, and 0 bans.
Anything you can contribute to the clan (art, textures, fighting, items, tc, etc. If textures, please post examples)*: Clan tourneys, videos, and ToriConverse for all of the members
Active ingame/forums/IRC*: Ingame: Very, in game, Yes, IRC: Not active.
Why do you want do Join?*: Omega's pretty popular, and I see a lot of you guys. And bringing my skills to this clan, with one of the many goals to make the clan better, and better.
Replays you have made (not nessacery): I don't have many on 3.9 yet.
User Card: I wish I knew how to give you a link to that, sorry

Thank you for reading guys.

Later

-Cinamintz

Yes from me you seem to be a nice guy, but can you post some replays later? I'd love to see them. *cheers*
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Well, I'm guessing Ruadhan will say yes, so I may as well accept you now. Welcome to Omega, Cinamintz!
Quit, probably.