Toribash
Any of you participating in the world championships?

Also i haven't been on this as much lately as my brother likes to go on the pc again for some reason, so i've been on the ol' xbox a lot. My gamertag is "UrbanUnit" if anyone wants to add me ;o.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I'll add you tomorrow night or something, my xbox is dc'd right now.
Also, I was in the world championships, but already lost. Kickboxing ain't my thing, lost 1-3. Also, Leaph, you, gension (under LifeBlind), and possibly other [elite] are in the championships. Idk if they've been eliminated or not yet, though.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Ah that sucks man, im not too good at kb either im against HoLLY just waiting for them to get on.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Well, good luck. I was just hoping that my opponent was just going to not show up, so I could advance through without having to win any matches :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I guess.

On another note, today is my first day of school, which means that I'm not going to be as active as I usually am on forums. I'll still try to be as active as possible, but if I have lapses of activity without warning, it's likely due to academics.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Lost my match lol, and ok saru im still off for a bit longer so ill probably be in-game if you need me .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Lol leaph. (2posts 2 to go)

--
also, i was playing in-game and decided to have a clan war with the yakuza by myself against about 7 of them, it was unoffical of course. I ended up winning 5-4 lol.
Last edited by Snook; Aug 13, 2011 at 04:53 AM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09