Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Squiz, your style in taekkyon is beautiful Very nicely done with the skeet ur own hand at him w/ the kick. Wanna come play you sometime but it seems like we are opposite timezones
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Ah thanks man , next to the timezones I really get on irregularly, and short periods of time, like half an hour to an hour or so.

But when I am on it'll be in tk 99% of the time :P
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Yep actually seems you're rank 3 in erthtkv2.tbm that's amazing... How much time you spent on it? Years?
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Yep actually seems you're rank 3 in erthtkv2.tbm that's amazing... How much time you spent on it? Years?

Squiz is the most stylish opponent you can get. Its always a pleasure to play you Squiz. We haven't far too long.
wishful eyes deceive me
I can erthtk too. See? :>
10/10
Attached Files
see.rpl (76.4 KB, 7 views)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
That is stylish looking, personally especially like the stamp with which you split him.

Just played some, wanted to post these because I really enjoyed them :P

And we should defenitely try and play some in the near future Missuse,
I remember the nice Lenshu games we had, struggling for decaps
Attached Files
56 Karate chop to the balls.rpl (101.6 KB, 9 views)
55 a fresh beating.rpl (101.0 KB, 8 views)
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Can't get enough TK , and im glad to have got some change in my pocket , profited 41k in bet server.
-----
TK all day everyday
Attached Files
rutz.rpl (77.1 KB, 7 views)
TK streak.rpl (80.1 KB, 3 views)
TK streak23.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Holo win .rpl (72.0 KB, 4 views)
Holo win 2.rpl (88.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Oct 14, 2014 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague