Toribash
here is mystic mew pose -_- he was to lazy to do it so i did for him you can even see me as autor lawl
-----
and here is poses from Spanurcz
Attached Files
poseeee.rpl (81.6 KB, 4 views)
spanur.rpl (30.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Potram; Aug 14, 2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Nationality: American
GMT (For Clanwars, etc.): eastern north america
A little about yourself: I love playing toribash and making youtube videos on my channel some guy and newtbludger run by me and my friend (he is called newtbutt in toribash is a white belt and barely plays unless forced to).

Belt: Green
Best (Most liked) Mods: Aikido.tbm,running.tbm,sparring.tbm,judo.tbm,and twinswords4fixed.tbm
How many days in week are you online: almost everyday
People, who send you here:smoggyz
People you know in the clan: maro6162 and smoggyz
Previous Clans (Why left?): no previous clans
Previous Bans (Why?): no previous bans
Alts: this is my alt ( old accounts are MetaNinja (orange belt) and CacaPapa1 (white belt))

Why you want to join this clan: to become the best at toribash and to get training from players who have played for a long time also to get amazing parkour skills in toribash
Can do anything for the clan (Videos, Art, etc.): I can make videos on youtube and I can make basic art for other players
Read the Rules and will follow them: I have read all the rules and swear upon all my accounts to follow them
Skype name (Raises chance of getting in): some guy
Attached Files
a greater sweep kick.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
an even better hampa kick.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
Flip Around More.rpl (345.3 KB, 5 views)
flip.rpl (27.5 KB, 3 views)
flapjack kick.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by utubeguy; Aug 15, 2013 at 07:03 AM.
i say yes for utubeguy he is a nice guy
-----
Guys me and boiisammy made this spar, but i crashed so i edited it in about the 950 frames or something. Tell us what you think!
Attached Files
nice spar 2 v2.1.rpl (1.12 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by maro6162; Aug 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
im going to sit out this one pot got this head pain right now so im going to try and get off this greylist and ill play with you guys then afterwards