Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Phat's and anyone else, Add me on MSN it's a program that allows you to chat with other people online, if you have their email.
Theres mine, add me :P
Will make it so much easier, me and fury are going to set up a room now. k
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
UUUUHHH???
And how does one add a player to msn? do you type like, /msn something something ingame, or what?!?!?!?!?!? [>_<]

and plus, I have only got gmail also.
davidnoeckel@gmail.com dont have what you call "msn"

Ray, type in your email, which you say is like poop at poop pooping poopie poopers, or what ever. I know you said it had poop in it.
Last edited by phath; Dec 19, 2008 at 04:48 AM. Reason: gmail
Here, I've added you, It should come up with an invitation saying i added you, do you accept?
Or somthing along the lines.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Hello!

It would be awesome if I could join the forces of Breakfast! Who doesn't like Cinamon on they're toast, hah

And plus I tryed CNBL, but Caniblism wasn't my thing. So I came back for some good 'Ol breakfast!

I would love to join becuase I got an awesome sence of humor, good taste in music, Awesome moves, and a relitively propper GT for CBK

Here's a madman made just by me that will hopefully convince you

Madman!!!!.rpl
May i join?

I am ganks you advertising my new breakfast food GANK
a nice helping of gank right into your face
Gank- Great shank or A sledgehammer to teh face :O:O:O

Black belt
Propper list please. Ganks, I think i saw you thismorning, didn't pay much attention though :P

Belt:
Experience:
Why you want to join:

If any of you have msn, add pivot_tacos@hotmail.com :P
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I didn't see any invitation... where is it? And when does it appear?
Last edited by phath; Dec 22, 2008 at 03:39 AM. Reason: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????