Toribash
Bluehero, should we let him in without the 40 post requisite, or make him get the 40 posts? Actually, all KO members give your opinions on if we should or not.

Here are my viewpoints:

Without the 40 Post Requisite:
Good's:
-More members

Bad's:

-Chance of getting "soon-to-be-inactive" people

With the 40 Post Requisite:
Good's:
-More control over getting presently and future active members

Bad's:
-Less members

Now you guys give your view points and suggestions.
we could just lower it to 20 or 30-blue
Last edited by bluehero; May 20, 2009 at 10:27 PM.
BUTTCHOUDA
I think I should be a member because I will take care of any situation I'll help people understand the game better, and I agree alot so I wont send any bad email or something. so please agree to let me be a member.

i am a blue belt i can handle any situation I know everything about the game exept for how to get the mods,and i inccourage players to do their best. I love this game XD

I can handle any situation. If any thing is wrong on the game though then you'r on your own. :P huh oh oops sorry fell asleep oh i'm a pretty good player i'm a blue belt. my main name is nun888 but I don't know what name i'm about to have.
triple posting is bad posts merged-blue
Last edited by bluehero; May 25, 2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: triple posting=bad
ive tried and tried EMAIL ME!
I'm sorry, but I'm confused. Please send me an email to tell me what to do, and my email is debmc26a@yahoo.com.

Turned this into an intelligent post. (easier to read, etc)
~Buttchouda
Last edited by Buttchouda; May 23, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
>.>.....hes new to the forums.....(i think you already no)

we might need some 1 to edit those...
Last edited by omegax; May 23, 2009 at 12:23 AM.
Name: Mordecai04

Belt: Green

Best Mod: Judo

Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: Well,you asked for recruits,didnt you?

Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: probably none @ the moment,im pretty new to the game but i learn quick.

How active are you ingame and on the forums. I play everyday for 2 - 4 hours(its addictive)

Previous clans:None

How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? well this is my first clan.
Name: evilsheep
Belt: Orange
Best Mod: Judoooooooo
Why should we let you join the Klan Opposition: Because i was invited by a member of this group.
Any special skills that can be useful to the clan: (making textures or avatars or something): i'm a busy guy, ask and ill do what i can.
How active are you ingame and on the forums. : fairly active.
Previous clans: None.
How do you feel about the current clans/ What do you think of the current clans? : Not enough experience to really comment.
Post at least one good replay of you in your best mod, and 2 replays of you in any mods. : Umm... can you consider your clan members judgement?