Toribash
Pwnt "The Beast" syncr0 with one kick . Well... I got to pwn him cause he spaced lol.
Attached Files
1 kick pwnt.rpl (76.7 KB, 8 views)
Wow Drag, 10/10.

I just got ripped off by a guy who said he was going to get me banned. I said I'd trade a head texture for my aqua primary gradient. Well he made this shitty head, and I forgot that you needed to buy the head to be able to use it. I said, thanks but I forgot, I can't use it. He said he was going to get me banned if I didn't send it. So, I had to send it .
Originally Posted by StatusNow View Post
Wow Drag, 10/10.

I just got ripped off by a guy who said he was going to get me banned. I said I'd trade a head texture for my aqua primary gradient. Well he made this shitty head, and I forgot that you needed to buy the head to be able to use it. I said, thanks but I forgot, I can't use it. He said he was going to get me banned if I didn't send it. So, I had to send it .

Wow that whole entire paragraph was totally on topic. Nice replay btw....

Here's my latest madman. I'm wondering if I should enter it in the comp...
Attached Files
tornup.rpl (187.4 KB, 7 views)
Originally Posted by StatusNow View Post
Wow Drag, 10/10.

Ugh pwnt by your own stupidity lol =(. He can't get you banned, if you have someone make you a head and you don't want it, you don't HAVE to buy it. Do you have screenshots/proof? Report him, get your stuff back lol.

@Shaz: 9/10 =D nice style
(Hive people only, haha!)