Toribash
No I'm not an alt i've just learn' from a lot of people and I can guarantee I will be 100% devoted to making this clan even better than it is now
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
my app
hello everyone who is reading this,here's my app...and sorry for my english

What do you have to offer WAPOW? Well...i'm here to do my best,at all costs i'll try my best

What's you favorite mod? Mushu,boxshu,gticerunner

How often do you play? Usually,all the day when i back from de highschool

Do you post regularly in forums? Only in clan forums,but...my last clan died a while after I enter

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yeah

Tell us about your Toribash experience. Toribash its a awesome and fun game,where you can be the best trying new moves and get some personal experience with each time you play,I stopped playing for a while, but came back this year.

Include your Skype Username.
WAPOW relies on Skype to keep in touch with each other. Cybervini,but i cant speak in english only use the chat...sorry :/

In-game name: CyberOmega

Just a student,looking for fun some times and toribash caught my attention.
Last edited by CyberOmega; Mar 2, 2015 at 02:04 AM.
I thing I can offer WAPOW a good/active member.

My favorite mod(s) are joustingfixed.tbm, TwinSwords.tbm,and JesusCopter.tbm

I play from 1 hour to all day.

I post 1-2 days apart.

Yes, Everytime.

Well I started out as a person who would lose all there battles I felt like I was alone, then I started to get mentors that has helped a lot.---Skipping to orange belt--- so then I started to do the jousting mod I made a few moves then I started to win a few matches then a bit more after that I became a pro at jousting, My main move(s) in jousting are the scoop kick, round kick,and a move I call Add.---Skipping to green belt---At green belt I had a few friends in a clan called (Z3RO) so after a LONG time they invited me to the clan, then I joined so that is my first clan.The clan was dead so I left the clan and applied for (Sinon) they said I was to new to the the game---Skipping to Blue Belt---At the rank of Blue Belt I appied to (Sinon) again, They said yes!I was so happy---Skipping to about now---I left the clan to see what it is like to own a Clan so I made the clan {MewFin} That got about 15 members per day-It is still open but is a very new clan-I gave owner to a friend and resigned Then came here and I'm applying At the moment---That is up to date...---

I think my skype is Atticus Boyd, or SirAtticus

I love math it speaks to me I'm in the 6th grade math team, and I was in the 5th grade math team.I also like to play ALOT of games, and watch Anime.I go to a Charter school named CCAT its a small school with about 5-10 people per class.I got a friend in to toribash his irl name is Aidan, but his ign is SirTest.

I hope you like my app took about 30min to an hour a make, and hope I get to meet you all.-Sorry for misspells-
Last edited by SirAtticus; Mar 2, 2015 at 12:40 PM.
Hello there members of WAPOW here is my application to join you're clan Hope you like it!

My name in real life is Zac and my in game name is TurtelZac. I love playing toribash it's a fun game and exciting one too. I am a black belt and from Australia and I am 15 years old. I have read all your rules and your story and I will stick to the rules and and I like the story. I do MMA in real life and I can replicate some moved like a knee into a suplex, a sweep, a suplex, and head kick (also any part of the body), a knee and a drop down sweep. This clan has come to my attention as some players have been talking about it and saying all good stuff. I want to join as I want to try learn and help some players and I will do my abouselt best in clan wars. I think that this clan will have a nice community of people and will encourage each other to do the best to their ability. I will be quite active on toribash and on the forums as I have been kicked from clans for not posting on the forum, but I won't make that mistake again if I get accepted.

This is the end of my application thank you for reading
WAPOW!
-----
Also I forgot to add the game modes I do best in here is the list: Greykido, aikido big dojo and aikido.

WAPOW!
Last edited by TurtelZac; Mar 2, 2015 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i wanna join please
[QUOTE=Krulls;7860092]I fixed the misspelling, or did you not notice?
Thanks for the heads up bro, grammar and spelling are very important to me too.

You might rather say [g]WAPOW[/g]ers than Wapers XD.
And, I personally would address members in the order, [COLOR="blue"]Krulls, Flamesmash, Eltyion[/green] and [COLOR="blue"]PimpKilla[/dont know] (According to Rank).

I know that you are a great warrior, but...
As I said in the main WAPOW thread:

WAPOW![/yeah]
CyberOmega

Half your app is the questions and dosent look like you put too much time Denied

SirAtticus

Alright app but we are almost at our desired amount of players and we need more experienced players Denied

TurtleZac

Also for you we are looking for more experienced players that really stick out Denied

arupter

mmkay i dont know what happened to your keyboard Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
CyberOmega

Half your app is the questions and dosent look like you put too much time Denied

SirAtticus

Alright app but we are almost at our desired amount of players and we need more experienced players Denied

TurtleZac

Also for you we are looking for more experienced players that really stick out Denied

arupter

mmkay i dont know what happened to your keyboard Denied

So I'm guessing my app is still under consideration?
When will I find out?
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Tafiria

Find our players ingame and get to know everyone. Can be done by /rf then /sa wapow to search for them. Just meet everyone, make friends in the clan. We are only accepting people that we think are crucial to finish the WAPOW puzzle. So just get to know everyone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Well, looks like Flamesmash beat me to it.
But I will go ahead and bring back the quote that used to trend in this thread. XD
Originally Posted by Krulls
I will say it here again, we are being very critical of all new applicants.
The WAPOW puzzle is basically complete at this point.
We are only recruiting great warriors who are good sports and fun people who get along with our family.

If you believe you meet all of these requirements then post your app here and get to know us in-game.
We will pass our All Mighty and All Knowing Judgement on you and then you will receive and answer.

WAPOW!
My application

Dear Wapow,

My name is Qim My User is qim22 i am black belt.I am here to do my best and learn from the best.I always answer PM because i do like to be rude. I play everyday because i am very smart in school and i never have homework unless it is project.My favorite mod is sword jousting. i don't post that much on forums but if its skype i talk a lot. i have played tori bash for about a year now i have 1 alt account that i don't use much i would love to join this clan because i see a lot of people on Wapow and they play nice and fair and mainly because the Clan is awesome. I Love running i like to play soccer and football i am really energetic i am alway competitive in games maybe even get cocky sometimes.And i do have Skype
Thank you for taking the time to read my application
WAPOW IS AWESOME!!!!!
Last edited by qim22; Mar 6, 2015 at 02:31 AM.