Toribash
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I hate to tell you guys this, but I'm leaving The Monastery.
My main reason for this is that the clan has taken a turn off the path it set out to be, I have also been having some trouble with some of the members recently.
I have considered this thoroughly and I think it is the best descision.

Thank you all so much for my amazing time here. I have learnt so many things here, but the time for me to go is now.

Once again, thank you so much.

Love
Gunk

ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
I will miss you gunk, I cannot stop you from this decision so all I can do is wish you all the best in the future. Please try to stay in contact. Good luck.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Gunkman,

The leadership of Monk had a good talk about what happened and we agreed with you.
We are trying to revert back to the old clan we once were and become a more serious one aswell.
We would like your help in that as well. I have sent you an invite to the clan if you wish to join again.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
All the best Gunk! I will miss you.. was a great time.

Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Goodbye Gunk <3 I will remember you..

Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I will miss you gunk, I cannot stop you from this decision so all I can do is wish you all the best in the future. Please try to stay in contact. Good luck.

Thanks for all the kind messages, but you can hold them back now. see below

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Gunkman,

The leadership of Monk had a good talk about what happened and we agreed with you.
We are trying to revert back to the old clan we once were and become a more serious one aswell.
We would like your help in that as well. I have sent you an invite to the clan if you wish to join again.

I did a bit of looking at what changes were put in place.
I think the Clan is back on the track it was meant to be on, I still have a few problems with the members, but I will deal with that via PM.

One thing that I am sad about, is that it took a Monk leaving to initiate change, and I hope that we learnt our lesson to become a bit more aware of the clan's state.

I think I'm ready to re join The Monastery.

Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Thanks for all the kind messages, but you can hold them back now. see below

I did a bit of looking at what changes were put in place.
I think the Clan is back on the track it was meant to be on, I still have a few problems with the members, but I will deal with that via PM.

One thing that I am sad about, is that it took a Monk leaving to initiate change, and I hope that we learnt our lesson to become a bit more aware of the clan's state.

I think I'm ready to re join The Monastery.

Glad to have you back.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
I would like to announce that starting in september I will most likely have my own internet connection, which although has taken time, is going to be fast as hell and is going to allow me to make my comeback to toribash!

I'm looking forward to playing with you all again, and wish you the best until I see you again!

sincerely,

~Miles
Private family problems gonna be inactive for a few days
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]