Toribash
Hello, I am posting my application to your clan after being allowed to apply again

Before presenting myself I would like to point out that I have been in the clan before
I just forgot to say that I had to get my laptop fixed (could have used phone but I forgot about doing that at that moment) I got my laptop fixed but I using my desktop computer to do this so I don't got all the replays I really wanted to show

anyway here's the info:
In Game Name: KDstyles
Best Game Mods: don't really know yet

In terms of what "makes me a monk", I respect other's I try
to get better and help other members and people (if im any help)
I wouldn't try to be better then anyone I'll just try my best.

and to describe myself, I am interested in anything that goes on that catches my eye
and I would be willing to show you the stuff I know. I don't ask for much I just ask for someone to help me learn new stuff.

And if I am able to join the Monastery I hope I can be helpful in it
but if don't get to be some kind of help then I will be disappointed in myself
and the clan might be disappointed in me.

(still trying to get the replays to work)
Why hello Monks!
I would like to join your Clan!

Introduction

Now i know what your thinking "Your a orange belt..." well i will clear that through pms, to BBKing and TimmyBoyG I have never ever been banned. (Just so u know)

Hello My name is Matthew. I love football or soccer if your American. I like to challenge myself stepping out of my bubble. I've been reading all of the apps to get a good step ahead of good and bad apps, So first I have never used to "N word" in my whole life even though I may be wacky but I can be serious when it comes to things like cheating or unacceptable behavior. I know 2 people from this clan which is : Mack and Hasea , So i met Mack by in game but mostly from and org that i'm in [TTO] (Toribash Trickers Organization). And how I met Hasea is from in game at sparring servers mostly and we sometimes have a chat.

What makes you a Monk?

I've always thought of Monk as a high Standard Clan , Well Organized and Produced , Very active and Skillful ,all the best things a Clan would need. I think I can help with those things even more and make a Clan even better. I try to be forum active and i think i'm doing okay with it so since this is an alt.

What could I add to to Monk?

I can add some more sparring and tricking to this clan. I'm not amazing but I always try and learn new things. I will help out with sparring and tricking gleefully and happily.

GMT +/- 0

My clan History

With my alt First (CriDis) Why i left ? Because nothing much going on and Inactive , (Different Light) Why I left ? Same there , (Neko) Clan becoming dead then I switched accounts I told them That and they Invited me to (Neko) again (Before it was almost dead) Then (Roman) I left for here.

Show my skill

This is a different computer with none of my replays with it but when i get back i'll edit it and post them but for now here's a video of them

Thanks for Reading Monks ~ Conpound
Attached Files
All - #Conp.rpl (159.9 KB, 5 views)
Hallucinating - #Conp.rpl (153.6 KB, 6 views)
[D] - #Conp.rpl (95.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Matt; Apr 21, 2015 at 09:22 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Hi, posting here to confirm what Ciulerson said.

Same goes with KDstyles. (It's a no too.)

Conpound your app still pending.
Heart of Gold
Ok thanks B4ckst4b I forgot to post this :/ sorry just posted saying I saw it.

EDIT* : Oops I posted one of the wrong replays I'll change it >.>
Last edited by Matt; Apr 21, 2015 at 08:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]