Endurance Onslaught 6.0
yoy2321: Denied.
IsUCkZ: Same.

You can apply again if you feel the need to be in the clan.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Originally Posted by Life View Post
You can apply again if you feel the need to be in the clan.

After you get to know us first and spend time with us ect ect. Slumber party :^)).
Hey Im Fardar, Im a beast in the bedroom and this is reflected ingame! I just recently got back into the game and I am a seasoned veteran! I have heaps of experience in clans and even used to run one back in the year of 2010, I'm a pretty good bloke! Just finished school! I like playing hockey as well! I post heaps but I have been inactive lately because of my reintegration into the game! I like Aikido more than anything else but I also dont mind Judo! I play these mods because I feel like I go pretty hard at them and everything else doesnt really reflect decision making as hard as these! Back in the day I really wanted to hit 500 posts and I remember the joy when I finally did haha! So activity is definitely a plus! Thanks for listening to my application! Cant wait to be accepted into the clan ;)
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
Fardar: Your application will be discussed.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
#Aurora
Fardar: Denied.
Im not to worried, one of your guys was super toxic to me on a server :/
Edit: Thanks for considering though
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
You can post an better application in 5 days.