Toribash
Oh, that vid wasn't me, just an example of what sometimes
happens to me, but I'll still take the advise.
I do use the Side-B for gap closing a lot -3-

Also, R.O.B. has turned into a favorite of mine because of how
well rounded he is. He has great recovery, he has multiple projectiles
and his Down-B spinning top is OP.. And his close combat is average,
but he makes up for it with his Side-B

Also:

Michael Jackson Joins The Battle!

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
But I mean things like this:

I'm probably the best out of my friend group, my main for Brawl was Falco.

So people would come to the conclusion that Falco is just op, so they would use the side B, as I got pretty good at juggling with it.

9/10 they just fell right off, be careful and get comfortable with a character before trying to say their flawed. He's not meant to be a super agile flying about character. He's a boxer. When was the last time you saw a boxer do a flying punch?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Got like a 10-win streak with Lil'Mac! c:
Now my winration for 1v1 is like 30% :L
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
There's a lot of little mac players on for glory, and so many of them are bad. I've told everybody I know to do the stupid test whenever they come across one. Just stand close to the edge and wait to see what they do. If they side b, gg no re, the mac is trash.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm only using Side-B for recovery or dodging when I'm at the ledge.
He's a bit too fast though, need to get used to him so I can juggle.
Played one match of for glory
Won one match of for glory

Never going back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
For glory is alright, but I'd rather play local. My connections aren't very reliable, so I'm settling for the 100% win rate on 2 games that I have and just playing local games with people at my uni. There's this one mofo who routinely schools me because he reads my rolls, so I'm trying to force myself to attack after my second roll, because that's when he starts anticipating a roll to his other side, so he just starts a down or up smash to catch me on it.

Also, duck hunt doge is pretty fun. He's definitely my lameout main besides toon link, cause both those assholes have ranged spam for days. Doge has tricks and mixups for days in his projectiles. For. Days.
If you guys come across a Lil'Mac player by the name of Ricky, that's me.
I be killing in 1 vs. 1!
-----
Also, saw this image today, xD
Really great:

Smash Bros. Bubsy

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Oct 10, 2014 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you want to get good with a new character what I do is go to smash single player, put it on random Ω stage and turn off items.

Put it on 2 life stock and then put on a single random cpu.

Start at level one so you get comfortable with the moveset then work your way up to level 9, by then you should be good with the moveset and level 9 will be enough of a challenge to see if you are actually good with the character.

I had a 1v1 with another little mac and I destroyed him, I had about 9% damage with 2 stocks left. He tried to play in the air and it was obvious he would have been good but just with another character. I just juggled.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
There are exactly 4 buttons little mac should press in the air. Down, side directional, b, or shield, in any combination or lack thereof. He has no air priority, no air range, and deals 5% at best with any aerial a attacks and virtually no launcher or hit stun.