Toribash
Im undecided on Eboy i'd like to play with him a bit, I respect his app thou good to see a nice one for a change,

No to Litre, Was kinda trash talking his previous clans accusing them of rigging and farming etc
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Since you want to undelete my post, I will delete it for ya.

Anyway, I am out since Tribe lost my rep by treating me like crap when I am just trying to help.

We dont want invaders who try to make our applicants look bad. Im sure you wouldnt want the same thing on your clan thread either.

I also reject your silly invitation to war on behalf of my clan. Clan wars are for fun and we dont do them to prove we are better or anything.
You will get reported if you post on our board again. Good bye

This post has Erth's stamp of approval

I second that ~Hero
Last edited by Hero; Apr 14, 2014 at 06:39 AM.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Soap has my yes after ingame testings
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Litre View Post
snip

yeah no

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=2768

about eboy:

i really enjoyed the effort he put into his application, but i'm not sure if he's skilled enough in-game; will have to play with him to see. for now i'm neutral
You've got to give me marks for that lemon though, THe things more sexy then I am, I am also waiting to verse you guys, (Ingame Testing) and am trying my hardest to get to know you all. (Go on IRC please ;3, Allso for those who are, Talk more pl0x ;))
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Litre View Post
You've got to give me marks for that lemon though, THe things more sexy then I am, I am also waiting to verse you guys, (Ingame Testing) and am trying my hardest to get to know you all. (Go on IRC please ;3, Allso for those who are, Talk more pl0x ;))

in-game testing is for people who are actually viable choices to join our clan

you aren't, sorry. maybe try again in the future if you get to know us and think your in-game skills are up to par

edit: no to eboy50, played him in-game and he's only apparently good at aikido mods (mainly abd), kickstarts in tk, and i didn't find myself struggling to beat him or him beating me
Last edited by Faint; Apr 14, 2014 at 01:22 AM.
Muur 10-0-1
Yes: Des, Shade, ishi, LD, Suck, Erf, ego, Fen, mp, eazi
Neutral:
No: Fist

ACCEPTIFIED

Soap 10-3-0
Yes: cat, Suck, LD, ishi, ego, Shade, Fen, erf, mp, sol
Neutral: Fist, eazi, des
No:

ACCEPTIFIED

eboy50 0-3-6
Yes:
Neutral: cat, suck, fist
No: des, eazi, faint, suck, ishi, LD

Denied

Litre 0-0-5
Yes:
Neutral:
No: cat, eazi, fist, faint, LD

Denied

Also:

ryan

amends (ryan) 5-0-1
Yes: Faint, Erf, fist, ishi, ryan, mp
Neutral:
No: des
<ryan> i say yes to ryan accept
Last edited by Erth; Apr 15, 2014 at 04:22 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.