Toribash
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Hope you live up your word and your loyalty, Tempah

I do and if you decide to invite me into the clan i will be loyal and respectful of all rules and decisions
Just an old black belt from 2013
mind if i as old recuiter say somthing about 16tempah's app
first of all if you have some alts post a proof that you have em
second i dont think this clan would need players who are only good @fun mods mushu in my watch is fun mood too becose easy dm is booring
and last 1 would be i think you would be a clan hopper becose you are only like black and that many clans... if i would say somthing like yes no i would tell no for that app
Originally Posted by emilss1004 View Post
mind if i as old recuiter say somthing about 16tempah's app
first of all if you have some alts post a proof that you have em
second i dont think this clan would need players who are only good @fun mods mushu in my watch is fun mood too becose easy dm is booring
and last 1 would be i think you would be a clan hopper becose you are only like black and that many clans... if i would say somthing like yes no i would tell no for that app

My alt is called Tempah16 and is a blue belt... also i can play other mods but i was told to list my best mods. I am also good at akido and judo as well as being average at twin swords and boxing, I can also spar if i decide to put my mind to it. i understand my clan history is not that great and am deeply saddened by the reputation i appear to have created... I am also thankful that you have been honest with me and told me the problems with my application.

P.S. I would be extremely happy if a trial period could be arranged and could join a server soon to show you guys what i can do.

Thank you for your time.
16Tempah
Yes yes, prove yourself to us please.

Sent from my A818i Duo using Tapatalk 2
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
When would you want this done? I'm available for the next 2-3 hours and am willing to go ingame and make a server for this.

Also feel free to jump ingame and join me.

16Tempah, the server will be named Valhalla, if you reply to this post in the next 2 hours I'll jump straight ingame and get on with it.

Expectations will be high.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Name: Maksim.
Belt: Orange,prev.belt was 2 dan.
Country and timezone: Russia, UTC+9:00.
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6 hours.
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): [ussr] I leave because in clan was a massive inactive.
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype: ToeTag9
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays):
Abd,mushu,wushu,lenshu,rk_mma.
Any bans/infractions?: Nope.
Player Card:
Did anyone refer you here?: Nickroman.
I, Swift and Prowler played with him yesterday
he is good guy, i vote yes. But need wait leader's votes
Also, my name is Dima
I completely agree, Fighter is a good player and has a neat and tidy application. Absolutely deserving of a YES.

Also Tempah is a decent player, but like everyone else I'm not completely happy with his clan history. Could he be made a trial member and if he clan hops let him, however he will never be allowed back into "Valhalla" again.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
i understand that you guys do not trust me because of my clan history however my days of clan hopping are over and i would be more than happy if you guys could give me a trial period as prowler has suggested i have recently finished school for the 6 weeks holidays and will be online more often.