Toribash
I'm all right in aikido, usually, but it depends. I'm only good when I'm interested in the game, and when I'm not super rusty.
So it goes like this; play toribash with interest/being pretty good at it
lose interest in toribash/being terrible at it
quit toribash for half a year something and come back rusty but with interest
play toribash with interest
etc.

But at my peak, I'd say I'm pretty good. It's a shame I don't see a lot of interesting aikidokas nowadays - everything was better when you were green and nooby and everybody was better than you :c
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Maybe a 5/10

I don't play for winning I mainly play to do all sorts of cool-looking moves and saves and flips and such. Though a lot of people tend to claim different.
Originally Posted by Bumer08 View Post
Who the hell is Arglax ?

I've been playing this game from 2009 and i never saw you ingame. Your replay sux without anything special in it, i can't find something here, duel me then for 100$ PAYPAL and prove that you're the best, my main account is Guner, i'm still banned for 2 days.

A very intelligent man. I'm a 6/10 IMO.
Arglax seems like the baddest ass here. Erth's testimony made my shit, shit itself.

im a 1 /10
Last edited by illv; Aug 8, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
it took me like 3 years to get to 2nd dan

how the fuck to people do that in a week

no, i'm fucking terrible
shmevin eats smegma
I have played this game for many years now, I consider my self pretty good, I was at my peak one day doing the best I had ever done.......
Then Arglax joined the server
He held all, nothing more
I exploded and everyone else in the server died
Hail Arglax
(Thought I'd join the bandwagon)

My self rate

Last edited by Natejas; Aug 8, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli