Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys I think we should ingame to do some recruitment, since I'm active now. It will do the clan good.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Hello guys, Kratos invited me last few days and I havent introduced myself yet.

Im PandaHero, people call me Pandy. Kratos was a clan-mate of mine on our past clan. Im honored I get to know you people. Hope we all get along somehow.

PS I dont play the game often and Im a forum person. I go in game when I really need to be in game (like really).
hi
I can get ingame now to recruit.So let me read the other posts so i can see what happened while i was in bed.Hope this doesnt happen to us again dont want our clan having bad rep.
-----
Welcome PandaHero i think i've heard of you before hope you have a good time with us,and stay for a long time.
Last edited by Thanatos; Jul 22, 2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post

Im PandaHero, people call me Pandy. Kratos was a clan-mate of mine on our past clan. Im honored I get to know you people. Hope we all get along somehow.

PS I dont play the game often and Im a forum person. I go in game when I really need to be in game (like really).

Good too see you here PandaHero :3 Was wondering where you got too :0
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
So guys, i've changed somethings... I guess that it'll change a bit more for now.
Anyway, let's see the ranks:
===========
Uranium:
ISpeed ( Rank up )

Gallium:
CocaCobra ( Rank up )

Iron:
Mistermat2 ( Rank up )
PandaHero

Cooper:
Chus
Possesed ( Rank up )
Koooper
Bruno ( Moved )
Illv
Dealornot

Inactive:
Afbda

Our memberlist isn't even complete, i'll need more help around there and the ranks might be changed. For now, that's done.
I am going to Greece, I might not have Wi-Fi there.. When I come back , I will give all attention to clan.. I have one more trip after this , Slovakia..
Kay so I will post and be active IF I have Wi-fi there.. If not sorry.. Well wish me good party there cause going alone :> ..(With friends)

Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
ispeed is a nice guy you should make him your co-leader for lumpysolo...
who ever got rid of that fag, godbless.

Thanks :P ,I am already uranium, witch is highest rank , I won't complain hehe..
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Guys I think we should ingame to do some recruitment, since I'm active now. It will do the clan good.

Yeah,You can recruit , and tell us the nick of good catch...
Thanks for the participation ! <3
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post

Welcome bro,have nice time here , hope you make new friends here :>
Last edited by iSpeed; Jul 22, 2013 at 11:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also if any of members would like their friend to join metal , pm either Kratos or me , we will
discus it..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]