Toribash
Originally Posted by omega90 View Post
I am finally back from my long vacation. I will be back on tomorrow! Can't wait to see all of you guys again!

Yey, and good to see you back omega !
You need to post a pose replay for a vid ;o
Video participants are :
1. R0i
2. FreeFlash
3. Detacher (Post your pose)
4. Me (I'll be just in 1 replay)
5. Orannium (Edited your pose)
6. NiceKe
7. Omega90
(Edited your pose)
8. (Someone else)
And i will use only x/3 replays cause 5/5 is too much.
Last edited by SonnyMSF; Aug 17, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
Free Style Sparrer
Name: Nicholas

Date Of Birth: July 4th, 2000

Primary Language: English

Secondary language: none

Belt: 2nd dan blackbelt

Alternate accounts: briss031

Prefferd mods: xspar , parkour , and freerunning

Previous Clans: sm0ke , tss, ninja hood, etc...

Biography: im 13 and im a life time gamer. Im in the 7th grade, got left back in second grade for some reason. Also, I would like to tell u something that my mother told me when I was 3 years old... When I was 3, I had a terrible sickness, it is famous in japan and was named after a doctor. When I was sick I had all kinds of simtoms that I don't want to explain, but I was almost brain dead. After that, they gave me a medicine to get rid of the sickness. I was better, as ever, now im In special ed because of my speech or something, but why? Don't ask me. Right now, im on my phone doing this application, im not doing it on a computer. Why you ask ? I will tell u. The reason why im on my phone doing this is because my big brother's gf laptop needs ro be fixed ,and my father laptop is broken badly and can't work atm... Also I forgot, im really at my brothers house, at my house I have no internet and been offline for months. So as soon as possible, I will get my new laptop and later on my mom and me will pay the internet bill... Back to school here I come

Email: youngestyoungsterforever@gmail.com ( soon will end up making toribash videos).

Why u want to join: im a sparring freak, and I would do anything just to spar someone on my level. I think I will fit in this clan pretty well, and second of all I got a replay thread called..."Domination Replay Thread" search it up or you'll be looking for it on the forums.
Last edited by youngsandm; Aug 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
Name: Nicholas

Date Of Birth: July 4th, 2000

Primary Language: English

Secondary language: none

Belt: 2nd dan blackbelt

Alternate accounts: briss031

Prefferd mods: xspar , parkour , and freerunning

Previous Clans: sm0ke , tss, ninja hood, etc...

Biography: im 13 and im a life time gamer. Im in the 7th grade, got left back in second grade forum some reason. Also, I would like tell u something thats my mother told me when I was 3 years old... When I was 3, I had a terrible sickness, it is famous in japan and was named after a doctor. When I was sick I had all kinds off simtoms that I don't want told explain, but I was almost brain dead. After that, they gave me a medicine to get rid of the sickness. I was better, ass ever, now im Ind special ed because off my speech or something, but why? Don't ask me. Right now on my phone doing this application, im not doing it on a computer. Why you ask ? I will tell u. The reason why im one my phone doing this because my big brother's gf laptop don't work and my father laptop is broken badly and can't work atm... Also I forgot, im really at my house, at my house I have no internet and been for months. So as soon as possible, I will get my new laptop and later on my mom and me will pay the internet bill... Back to school here I come

Email: youngestyoungsterforever@gmail.com ( soon will end up making toribash videos).

Why u want to join: im a sparring freak, and I would do anything just to spar someone on my level. I think I will fit in this clan pretty well...

I saw you comment in youtube, so you said "Right now, im not gonna join, but maybe next year" so now recruitment is closed.
"Sonny,can have darkness in the vid plz,me and him have a awesome sparring replay,I wanna be a special guest -youngsandm" -He don't read my posts, so he wont.
Free Style Sparrer
Oh yeah fuck, really I thought about it and wanted to join but... ur right. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! >:O
-----
but can I still join next year, just tell how good my app is and if im able to. If yes I will be on my way, if no.... I will be sad and disapointed
-----
Sparring is everything to me in toribash, thats why I don't have a full set of textures already, I know it means something to yall but, I would waste a whole day to spar someone or two...
Last edited by youngsandm; Aug 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
Oh yeah fuck, really I thought about it and wanted to join but... ur right. Fuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! >:O
-----
but can I still join next year, just tell how good my app is and if im able to. If yes I will be on my way, if no.... I will be sad and disapointed
-----
Sparring is everything to me in toribash, thats why I don't have a full set of textures already, I know it means something to yall but, I would waste a whole day to spar someone or two...

I know you Young, and ill invite you now.
But mind i dont really like when someone call themselves cool or pro etc. ;o
So read rules.
-----
Originally Posted by SonnyMSF View Post
So read rules.

Guys SamSummers Sent us bank 19k ! Hoorayy !
Last edited by SonnyMSF; Aug 16, 2013 at 02:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Free Style Sparrer
Originally Posted by SonnyMSF View Post
So read rules.
-----

Guys SamSummers Sent us bank 19k ! Hoorayy !

I promise sonny, I don't call myself that anyway so :/...
-----
Also I been read the rules, ima go read it again and then later on I will write the rules down if I forget. I have a notebook to keep track of what videos im making, naming, and what song i'll be using ,and also to keep track of my online accounts. Don't want to take a risk of losing my accounts...
Last edited by youngsandm; Aug 16, 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I got alot of fliping replays, I corked out of them, and I did a easy starter for a cork screw too. But read my biography on my app to why I can't post the replays... Try to find the perfect concept in that biography so u can understand, it's not so hard to find.

( If you read my app already, just ignore the last sentence in th paragraph ).
Last edited by youngsandm; Aug 16, 2013 at 11:50 PM.
Name:Lukas Martin
Date of birth:May 4, 1997
GMT:-6
Primary language:English
Secondary language:None
Belt:6th Dan Black Belt
Alternate accounts:None
Preffered mods:xspar, parkour city mods
Previous clans:iCoF
Biography:Love Video Games
EMAIL:meowmefilms@gmail.com
Why you want to join:I love sparring, and this is a clan dedicated to that.
What you can offer the clan: Some money when needed