Toribash
Like I said previously if i had war perms i would be able to get us up to the top 10 in no time what with me being able to war alot but idk if i live in a compeletely different part of the world then you guys because i hardly see you guys and when i do no one wants to war ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Like I said previously if i had war perms i would be able to get us up to the top 10 in no time what with me being able to war alot but idk if i live in a compeletely different part of the world then you guys because i hardly see you guys and when i do no one wants to war ;-;

Ok. U have war perms now. Prove it was worth it :P Welcome to the army of Death.
And i am thinking of a mission. If u want to keep these perms start 5 wars and win at least 3 of them Deal?
-----
If anybody from the way to army wants to get these perms, same applyes to you.
U have to start 5 wars and win at least 3 in order to rank up to the army. If u loose 3 or more you go back to on the way to army until some other time.
U have to post results here. You are in charge of the wars you start, even if there are other reapers there. U pick who gets to play or not in order to win the war.

Post results here. Who else is on board with this from the way to army?
I might even give out a prize to the one with the best scores.
War should be first to 7 wins.
If more people are on board with this post here. and i will give u more details and a chance to rank up.

Putting this on hold for now
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 25, 2015 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Ok. U have war perms now. Prove it was worth it :P Welcome to the army of Death.
And i am thinking of a mission. If u want to keep these perms start 5 wars and win at least 3 of them Deal?
-----
If anybody from the way to army wants to get these perms, same applyes to you.
U have to start 5 wars and win at least 3 in order to rank up to the army. If u loose 3 or more you go back to on the way to army until some other time.
U have to post results here. You are in charge of the wars you start, even if there are other reapers there. U pick who gets to play or not in order to win the war.

Post results here. Who else is on board with this from the way to army?
I might even give out a prize to the one with the best scores.
War should be first to 7 wins.
If more people are on board with this post here. and i will give u more details and a chance to rank up.

Good idea. Just one question though, for when I get in (if I do), is trial on the way to the army or ia is there a completley seperate rank?
Would love to have a shot at it, I think I can get some excellent results for us
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
Originally Posted by error View Post
Good idea. Just one question though, for when I get in (if I do), is trial on the way to the army or ia is there a completley seperate rank?

You will get trial first. these guys have bean sitting there for some time now.
Originally Posted by EvoSoda View Post
Would love to have a shot at it, I think I can get some excellent results for us

Ok evo. I will move you today. Gl.

Last edited by Insanity; Mar 25, 2015 at 11:54 PM.
Pm me for deals
Kirito last time I was in a war you just left at the beginning of it to item duel someone. You promised to participate tho... Well good to see you are hungry for the Top 10 now
This apply only for people that are on the way to army btw, if i diden't make it clear.
Other members don't need to war if they don't want to
So EvoSoda is up for the challenge to. Puting you in the army and from now on u have war permission.
Remember that u have to win 3 out of 5 wars to stay there. If u don't u go back down to On the way to army for some more time

Last edited by Insanity; Mar 25, 2015 at 11:55 PM.
Pm me for deals
War

Grim Reapers vs Undead
[Reaper] 5 - 10 (Undead)

Sintese, Masterpeacer and Nicolas
vs
ZombieSelf, Eydj, BluWeed and Tr0ll123

Clan Rank #27
-----
War

Grim Reapers vs S1L3NT
[Reaper] 10 - 3 (SLNT)

Sintese and Nicolas
vs
FootRipper, iMERC, YodaKing1 and Marth210

Clan Rank #27
-----
War

Grim Reapers vs Bad Company
[Reaper] 10 - 1 (BadCo)

Kirito () AGAIN, Error, Sintese and Nicolas (Spectator ;-;)
vs
MartinHam, SimWolf and Roninia

Clan Rank #27
Last edited by Nicolas; Mar 26, 2015 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Mhm. Wrong
DON'T OPEN, OR YOU'LL BE HAPPY, I WARNED YOU