Toribash
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Hello, My name is Nyann, I am a second dan player (I know, 4th dan is required, but I thought I should give it a shot either way, maybe you guys can overlook the belt part.) I am 18 years old, currently working and attending college and living in the UK(Northern Ireland) GMT+0 .
I've been playing Toribash since May 2011 but only started using the forums around September 2011. Since then my forum activity has been fairly reasonable, but picked up quite a bit towards summer 2012, since then I use the forums almost everyday, though the majority of it is just lurking at the minute. My in-game activity is around the same, if not better, not really much to talk about there, I'm normally playing ABD or Running.tbm.
Since I started toribash, I've only been in two clans. One being [Wicked] which died out about a year ago, last time I remember it was November 2011. Then, I joined [Ethr] in July 2012, and stayed with it for nearly 8 months, co-lead for 3 of them. Left it due to immaturity though. So I guess the main thing I'm looking for in a clan would be mature members.
Now, there is not really much reason to pick me over the average toribash member, as I don't really bring any really special skills the clan. I will admit that. I can't make textures / edit videos / Market like a god.
However, I will try my best to keep a good reputation for the clan. I will try to promote it when necessary and help in any events I can. - I have not broken any rules of toribash that I am aware of since I have never received an infraction or ban.

Thank you for reviewing my application. Have a good day.

No from me sorry, We have a VERY bad history together & yeah.
I'm willing to discuss things in IRC. But other then that solid NO from me.
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Me and Nyann were in the same clan (Ethreal), and left for the same reason. I say yes for her because she is an intelligent and sincere member of the Toribash community. Good luck on the evaluation process Nyann. I would like to see you as apart of our family.
-----
Oh and for you and Jewww. I can set up a meeting for you two to settle this.
Last edited by Apex; Mar 16, 2013 at 09:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Me and Nyann were in the same clan (Ethreal), and left for the same reason. I say yes for her because she is an intelligent and sincere member of the Toribash community. Good luck on the evaluation process Nyann. I would like to see you as apart of our family.
-----
Oh and for you and Jewww. I can set up a meeting for you two to settle this.

Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Blitzcrank op

If you promise us that you're not going to get in trouble again, I see no problem to at least give you a chance to join us.

ye it will be good if somebody from this clan is playing LoL. About troubles... I can't say for sure about staff members and what they have about me but i know rules as well at this moment.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I'm sorry to annoy you guys, but I'm sort of confused. Could you just tell me if I'm in or not so I can like go cry in the corner? :}
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Go cry in the corner ... you are rejected ! jk xD I dunno if you were accepted or not, wait for someone who knows to tell you :b
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
No from me sorry, We have a VERY bad history together & yeah.
I'm willing to discuss things in IRC. But other then that solid NO from me.

Because I don't see any infractions on her I think the past problems was based on personal ones. Would be fine if you PM me whats happened. Beside that the app sounds interesting. I'm always up for "older" guys&girls at the clan.
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
ye it will be good if somebody from this clan is playing LoL. About troubles... I can't say for sure about staff members and what they have about me but i know rules as well at this moment.

Originally Posted by MrGarry View Post
I'm sorry to annoy you guys, but I'm sort of confused. Could you just tell me if I'm in or not so I can like go cry in the corner? :}

@Hug and MrGarry: I'm short on time but if Colossus and Mimic think the same I would give you both a try as trials
Originally Posted by davidovsky View Post
Go cry in the corner ... you are rejected ! jk xD I dunno if you were accepted or not, wait for someone who knows to tell you :b

Believe me, you don't wanna see me joking like that..because I'm triggerhappy
Jokes like that should be avoided at this thread, keep that to IRC or PM, k thx.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Hug & MrGarry were added to trials, and I'm willing to think a bit more about Nyann.
Until we decide about Nyann, the recruitment is closed again.
Re-opened the recruitment.

2 spots added. Throw in HQ apps with all needed infos, let's see if you are seriously interested and willed to put some work into it
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Belt (4th dan minimum):4th dan 200 games till 5th kinda easy
Country/GMT:Spain gmt+1
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):2011
Forum Activity (From 1-10):6
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9
Previous Clans:Marines,Quantum
Why did you leave/get kicked?:I left marines because they're closing and i left quantum because its dead.
Special Skills?: I can make signatures and avatars.
Any infractions/bans?:
-----
Belt (4th dan minimum):4th dan(200 games from 5th)
Country/GMT:Spain GMT +1 (In the summer united states most of the time eastern central)
How long have you been playing TB? (1 year minimum):since 2011(but i quit for a year so my skill went quite down and thats why belt is so low.
Forum Activity (From 1-10):9(i normally just read whats going on but i will post every once and a while mostly on the weekends because im having problems with school right now so wont be able to get online as much)
In-Game Activity (From 1-10):9
Previous Clans:Marines,Quantum
Why did you leave/get kicked?:I left marines because they are closing soon,and i left quantum because they died
Special Skills?: I can make signatures and Avatars,im still getting into art but i will learn this summer a bit more.
Any infractions/bans?:Well i got two warnings for useless posts.
Last edited by Thanatos; May 11, 2013 at 07:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]