Toribash
Yes to fuse, nice app and seem like a really mature dude. I also saw you in the war room yesterday and you seem pretty cool.
I sent him an invite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hi i am djcoolkid100 and this is why i want to join your clan first i seen lots of people on it it is very famous and i wish to be in it. I am blue belt my favourite mod is: Aikido i am very good at decaping and ripping peoples arms of. I wish to be in the Clan please replay as soon as you see this
Originally Posted by djcoolkid100 View Post
Hi i am djcoolkid100 and this is why i want to join your clan first i seen lots of people on it it is very famous and i wish to be in it. I am blue belt my favourite mod is: Aikido i am very good at decaping and ripping peoples arms of. I wish to be in the Clan please replay as soon as you see this

1.name sux.
2. it's I not i.
3. Blue belt.
BIG NO.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Weren't you in another clan just earlier today?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos

No one here is famous.
What are these lies your speak of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
No one here is famous.
What are these lies your speak of.

well, he was actually saying that our clan was famous... but anyways I am famouslicous. You just don't know it yet.
Quitting toribash dawg
I guess no, but it is great to see that outsiders think we are famous and don't know us for the helpless, broke fags we all are. :P

NO NO NO NO! please gtfo.....
-----
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
I guess no, but it is great to see that outsiders think we are famous and don't know us for the helpless, broke fags we all are. :P

speak for urself. im helpless and broke. but i am no where close to being a fag thank you very much
Last edited by Yaksha; Jun 20, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!