Toribash
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
hey guys, im back and active again.

Name: Josh

Active in forums (0-10): 8

Active in-game (0-10): 8

Belt(Black+): Custom

Talents/ abilities (Art, Music, replay making, sparring, tricking etc.):: Videos and Textures, Music, Replays, Sparring

Where or from who did you hear of iCoF?: Used to be a member, if anyone remembers me. I miss P0inty

Tell us about you(what do you do in free time and anything else you want to add ) I Shuffle, love editing videos and pictures, and making music. Im sure one of you has to remember me, right? lol

One Single Player Replay and a Multi Player Replay:
On the way

Accepted. request Sent
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash
ok good to see u diablo
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
@diablo :o wow hello dude
nice to see you again
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

[Tested & Approved of by Fletinio] Hello, My name is d3athd3mon, d3ath for short. i have chosen this clan to join because i feel i can gain new experiences and support a team since i am a reliable, loyal and responsible ToriPlayer. Even though my belt is 2nd dan. i believe that belt does not matter. from white to god, as long as that player has the skills to execute moves that can beat another opponent, thats all that matters. To finish my Application i would note that if i am accepted in Inner Calm Outer Fury [ICoF] i would do my outmost best to improve and add even more sucess to the group.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Like the application said. I aproved this applicant while the Testing session. Give me your opinions about him
Underestimating is the main problem in Toribash